I am continuing to pray for you and your daughter
Call me if you need anything

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the update Tammy.
We are still sending good vibes and big hugs

Stay possative. God gives us these triing times for a reason.
Remember we are here for you

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy thanks for the update. Still sending many hugs to you and your family.

BIG HUG!!! I am always just a PM away if you need me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can not begin to tell you all how much all of you and your prayers mean to us.
I am just a ball of nerves right now.I'm not getting the answers that I so desperatly seek.I only want a name....nothing else right now.And no one will give it to me.
I have called the MRI dept. and they told me to call the Dr. and get the name from him. I called his office yesterday and today with NO luck.I realize that he is a Surgeon,but a phone call with a name would only take 2-3 mintues at most.BC/BS will not help me either.I don't understand why I am hitting all these road blocks.I am really kicking myself in the butt for NOT writing down the name.But, who here can say that as soon as you hear the words Malignant, can say that they would be able to grasp anything after that? I knew as soon as he said ____________Sarcoma and malignant that it was bad.That's all I heard and knew at the time.
Amber didn't realize what Sarcoma was until he said HIGH tendency to be Malignant and then she knew it was the C word.
I need to set up her Physical Therepy,but can't do it right now.I may be in the wrong,but I want the MRI done first.I have to know what we are dealing with before we worry about PT.
Thank you all again so very very much. I am trying to remain faithful and know that God wouldn't take my child from me.I have asked that if anyone has to go, he take me in her place.
NO parent should EVER have to burry a child!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how frustrating.

Here's hoping he calls back right away.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Could it have been synovial? This is a malignant tumor that occurs near a joint... It is common near the knee in children...

My prayers are with you and your daughter
I can imagine how scary all of this is

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That name is the one that stuck out.But, like I said, I'm just not sure what it was.
I just want a phone call with the name for right now.I've even looked on BC/BS to see if I can find any info. and that is getting me no where too.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Tammy
Hang in there. The medical community can be so frustrating.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You and your daughter will be in my thoughts and prayers.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

NO parent should EVER have to burry a child!!
exactly what my mother said when my brother was killed. but don't borrow trouble - even if it is cancer, there's so much that can be done nowadays. & prayers work miracles!

eta: BTW - check webmd for info - they have loads of stuff there!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy I am just now catching this and I am sorry to hear that your daughter is having some health problems right now my prayers are with her and your whole family.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just now found this thread. I am so sorry to hear about your daughter, I am sending prayers and vibes to your daughter.

anaz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
((((hugs)))) Prayers for you and daughter and family!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy, it could be the doctor isn't getting back to you because he doesn't know until the tests come back. They can't diagnose for sure until they have facts. He threw out a possibility, but not a diagnosis. So, take a deep breath and put your trust in God. I'm not a very religious person, but at times like this, I believe He is who we have to turn to in order to keep ourselves together. Believe that it will be ok. Hug your daughter, order pizza and watch a favorite movie. Tomorrow will take care of itself. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.