Willow may be in labor!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
right after I posted about Cleo, I went upstairs to with Willow. She's been foloowing me around all day.She had me up a couple times last night, so I called off work today. We sat on my bed for awhile while she wanted me to pet her tummy. Then she got up and went in her nesting box. I sat up there with her for a bit then the phone rang. When I came down to answer it she went to the landing and cried for me. So I went back up. She laid on the floor near me letting me pet her tummy again.

She seems restless now. She's going from me to the box and back again. I snuck out as she's in the box now. I'm getting excited. No discharge, but I think she is having contractions. I cant see them, but I feel her tymmy getting hard and the rythym of her purring changes....

She's calling for me again. I'm heading up... dont know when I'll be back down... maybe I can bribe my daughter to post for me when she gets home from school. Keep your fingers crossed!
but maybe not for long....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Oooh Willow - we're all waiting anxiously for news. Sending lots of "easy birthing" vibes

Keep us updated if you can - but Willow comes first of course.
She's still hanging in there.... but maybe she's starting to settle in a bit. Before I left the room she was sleeping at the foot of my bed (not on the bed) I thought it would be the perfect time to sneak out... she hasnt meowed yet, whcih surprises me... this is the longest she's gone yet. I'm a little anxious to get back up there now!
I've shown my daughters how to post, if nothing else, I will have one of them come on and update periodically.
I'm pretty sure she's having contractions. She's long hair so I cant really see much, but I can feel her tummy get harder. Sometimes she lets out a little meow, sometimes she kneads her paws, and sometimes she just stands up....
No discharge yet, and I know cuz she rolls on her back for me to pet her and lifts her leg in the air.... may still be a long night ahead, huh?

kimichan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How exciting!! I can't wait to hear the good news! I've been following this thread and the other one about her adoption and am very excited for you!! Good luck!!

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh....Willow is huge
.....no wonder she is meowing for her mommy....she must be uncomfortable!
Poor thing!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm back -- she's now under my bed, I peaked under but dont want to disturb her if she wants privacy... she didnt budge when I looked. I had to strain to make sure it was even her.
Dont think I seen anything yet... and definitely didnt hear anything.
I have nice toasy cappuccino and am settling in for the long haul!
I know it's gonna be a long night, but I'm so excited!!!!!

I think the day has finally come!
??????

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailail

i'm so happy for you i know what it feels like 9 weeks of waiting
Well only 4 for me, since we just got her.... and I didnt really know for sure until Easter night... but it sure feels like an eternity. Thank goodness I didnt have to go through the whole time!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going up to check again... even though she's hiding under the bed, I think I'll just sit up there just in case...

I'm having my daughter's keep an eye on this thread, so if you have any advice.... I'm listening!!!!!

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG, so excited for you!!! I bet she is soooo ready to have them babies.
Good vibes for her.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
shes not under the bed any more she lying in front of my mom and shes rubbing her belly. and she also sleeping

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

shes not under the bed any more she lying in front of my mom and shes rubbing her belly. and she also sleeping
Awwww.