Who is the oldest person on TCS?

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

I love how we can all come together and talk about our common interests, and have great discussions regardless of age.
Me, too. It amazes me sometimes how such words of wisdom can come from people half my age.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

How about some points for 1st runner-up
Before I even saw your posting, the cats had a board meeting this morning and decreed that I send you 50,000 points. They are on their way.
But, what made you think I was older than you? Only by a few days by the way and in just a few days you will join me in the golden oldies. Congratulations and I want to see you right here on TCS one decade from today!

I don't mind, although I strongly suspect there are a few people here with a lucky seven as their first number. One thing this thread has proved is that we are all friends here and age never comes between our common bond of love for cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

How about points for those who have donated points to KatKwiz which were never used for the intended purpose?

Hey, what can I say? I'm a points hoarder: I like to have extra on hand cuz I go through points like a cat goes through tuna!

I'm seeking help for my problem before it gets out of hand.
As an ex KatKwiz player, you should know how to look up how many points I have given out over the last years. Two million. But stick around, I am still in a recovery period and have two more surgeries to go through. After my recovery, I am sure I will come up with some new exciting games. Now that you know I am the oldest person on TCS, I am sure you have heard what penny pinchers we all are!

saitenyo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

I'm 24, but my body feels at least twice as old (or at least I know I feel a lot older than I should!) My body creaks and cracks, I'm tired, etc. Probably because I currently work full time and go to school 4 nights a week + 2 online classes ... wearing myself out. But on my birthday I told people I was getting closer to how old I feel

I love how we can all come together and talk about our common interests, and have great discussions regardless of age.
I sympathize! I'll be 25 this year, and I've already had hip surgery. XD But that was due to an accident of clumsiness rather than regular wear and tear I guess.

I do always find it refreshing how the internet allows so many people of different ages, backgrounds, etc. to come together and share a mutual love of something!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

As an ex KatKwiz player, you should know how to look up how many points I have given out over the last years. Two million. But stick around, I am still in a recovery period and have two more surgeries to go through. After my recovery, I am sure I will come up with some new exciting games. Now that you know I am the oldest person on TCS, I am sure you have heard what penny pinchers we all are!
I've never actually played KatKwiz, Persi.
I just donated to its cause.

I have plenty of points; I really don't need anymore. I expect you to keep them for the next contest that comes along.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mollysmom

What's so funny? Don't you like I'm purdy?
Sure I think you're purdy, my darlin' internet granddaughter.
But didn't I tell you NOT to post pix of your internet granny online for the entire world to see?
Now everyone knows what a wrinkled up old bag I am!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Well if you keep buying me 15 gifts a day, probably not long

By the way, I'm 26.
I can't help myself! It's so much fun!

Like I said, I need to seek help for my problem.

How do you like your "manly" gifts, Tiger?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

OH MY GOD!...
you crack me up!....

you Gals you´re so funnie!....
I'm glad we're amusing you, Rigel.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Before I even saw your posting, the cats had a board meeting this morning and decreed that I send you 50,000 points. They are on their way.
But, what made you think I was older than you? Only by a few days by the way and in just a few days you will join me in the golden oldies. Congratulations and I want to see you right here on TCS one decade from today!

I don't mind, although I strongly suspect there are a few people here with a lucky seven as their first number. One thing this thread has proved is that we are all friends here and age never comes between our common bond of love for cats.
Thanks. Oldie is not always bad.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

Thanks. Oldie is not always bad.

I wonder if that means if all us "old fogies" would qualify for a reduced amount of what we have to pay for gifts in the gift shop then - like we do when we go out to eat at a restaurant?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Gifts are always good. But now I have to empty my PM inbox daily
I'll try to go easy on you for a few days then. You might miss an important message.

I should start something like gift-givers anonymous for you
"Hi.
My name is KittKatt, and I'm a gift-aholic."

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

....and I want to see you right here on TCS one decade from today!
Beautiful message my friend!...

Lee, my pal...you have revelated one of my wishes asked at Lord always!...
to this marvellous site never dissapear and found to all of you many, many, many years to come!...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

to this marvellous site never dissapear and found to all of you many, many, many years to come!...
Well said!!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I wonder if that means if all us "old fogies" would qualify for a reduced amount of what we have to pay for gifts in the gift shop then - like we do when we go out to eat at a restaurant?

We have a restaurant that gives seniors fifty percent off on Monday nights and Wednesday nights. Even better, the food there is wonderful. Hubby and I eat most meals for $9.85 plus tip for waitress.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I'm 64 is my most requested song when I sing karaoke

When I get older, Losing my hair
Many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine?
Birthday greetings, Bottle of wine?
If I'd been out till quarter to 3 would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, Will you still feed me?
When I'm 64

I sing Beatles songs almost exclusively (and trust me, a lot of them are no where near as easy to sing as they sound), though I also do Kansas, Jethro Tull and Elton John.

My next birthday I'll be 43, my husband will be 32
I live with fibromyalgia though, THAT will make you feel old very quickly

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awww. Bless both your hearts, Lee and Rigel.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awww. *has the warm fuzzies*