Who is the oldest person on TCS?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suspect it is me. But let us gently figure this out. How many of you will admit that the number five is the first number in your age? Later I will ask six. I will come forward with my age later. But back in the KatKwiz days, we found we had an 88 year old woman that was a member. She is no longer listed so since most of you are females and would never admit your true age, some of you will. Let's start with 50+, come on you do not have to give your age: just admit it begins with a 5 or more. I will move the stakes up later to 6+. I have a feeling I am going to be crowned the oldest person on TCS and I don't give a dang. Just like R&R, my love of cats remain steadfast. I will reveal my true age in a few days. As a man, that will be no problem.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a 5 as my first digit. I do know of a few with 6s. I'd wave hi to them but I'll let them out themselves.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a great question.

I readily admit I am a 58, soon to be 59 next month, grandma. I have never had a problem telling my age. I am proud to be this age.

jessica00

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
im only 23, but just wanted to say i think its great people of all ages can talk so easily with a common interest!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do not yet have a 5... but I will keep the thread moving (I'm 24).

Since we already have a 64 and a "More than 64", perhaps we should be going for anyone "More than more than 64"?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jessica00 -- Well stated! I've often thought the very same.

And Lee, m'dear, I do indeed start with a 5.

(End with one, too, more's the pity...
)

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jessica00

im only 23, but just wanted to say i think its great people of all ages can talk so easily with a common interest!
Agreed! My age starts with a 1.
I'm 18 and I love that we can all chat and never think about age because I've never experienced it coming between anybody.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mollysmom

Agreed! My age starts with a 1.
I'm 18 and I love that we can all chat and never think about age because I've never experienced it coming between anybody.
To be honest I never even thought of peoples ages here. But Maia and I love TCS and all the members!