Who is going to watch American Idol tonight?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

SUSIE!! That was great performance! He was the best on the first round BY FAR!!!!!!
Second best...........Taylors performance cracked me up!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris has blown me away tonight....but I LOOOVED Taylor's performance (again!). LET'S GO TAYLOR!

(PS- for some reason, Cosy starts meowing like crazy whenever Paris sings...she's singing along right now!
)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It made me laugh too, but it was all about dancing, not vocals.

Did they just bleep one of the lyrics that Paris sang?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I didn't notice them bleaping anything???

There goes your Chris again.........
(love his jacket)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, I do believe that they did bleep the lyrics of her song.

Chris, uh....
Thats really all I can say!

Taylor... I just don't know about him, I didn't think he did very good. But then again, I'm just not a fan.

I thought Katharine did really good tonight, I liked her 2nd song

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elliot was good tonight on both songs. I hope he makes it through to the next round.

Paris should not try to sing Prince. Ever. That was bad! The Mary J. Blige song I am not familiar with, so can't judge how she sang it, except that I'm just not into R&B.

Chris' first song was perfect for him! He is amazing! Second song, yeah...the judges covered it. Tired voice.

Katherine forgot the words on her first song and the judges missed that one.
Second song was good, though.

Taylor. What is with that guy? He looked like he was having a seizure with the first song (didn't Vanilla Ice butcher that song enough already?), and didn't sound much better. Did OK with the Beatles song, but that really wasn't the point of the song selection being Today's Top Hits.

Was anyone else getting depressed because you remembered almost all of the songs that they sang from when they were on the radio?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just loved Paris and Taylor, both of the songs they performed were excellent!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taylor's performance was great! I loved it.

Kat's 2nd was better than her first.

I think there was some audio trouble. Part of Elliott's childhood blurb was silent there for a moment.

dialidol has Taylor in 1st place, then Elliott and Chris.
Kat and Paris in the bottom 2.

I like Paris a lot. That little girl can SING.

ALL of them are truly talented, and I pray that they all have brilliant careers.
They all show great character and stamina, performing week after week, and being judged.
HIGH 5's to them all!

crazytango

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This seems to be the first time in American Idol (at least to me) where the top 5 are all genuinely good singers....i think everyone was decent tonight (maybe not Katherine's first song).....i really do like Elliot a lot, but for some reason i think he's going home

I enjoyed Paris, Chris, and Taylor the most tonight....come to think of it Elliot also....i felt Katherine was the weakest......

i have no idea who is going home!

Hey did anyone catch Idol Tonight before AI? Is Anthony Federov thier guest? What's the new about him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought Chris did great last night....I actually really liked his second performance, I have heard the song he sang and I thought he did a great job!!!

I also was amused with Taylor's performance...based on last night Paris should go home next

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think this season has some really good performers. Its going to be really hard each week to eliminate someone.

crazytango

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Pretty much everybody's a winner at this point. It's all about the publicity man. Taylor got what he was after, everybody knows his name now. He's probably more than ready to get back with the good ol' boys back home. Elliot, shoot, everybody seems to like his singing so much... he'll do well with an album. Chris, he's got the Fuel thing and Kat will be the next AI. I just wonder if she'll fall into obscurity like a couple of the other AI's have.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I *wish* Elliott hadn't chosen a song sang by the notorious Scott Savol last year (On Broadway). I think he did OK on that song. The band just overwhelms the contestants to me. The band needs to back off a little, lol. He did melt me with "Home", though...

I still have faith that Elliott will make it through this week. I think the best is yet to come from him.

And babyharley---I think he's cute, too!!