Who is going to watch American Idol tonight?

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sanctie - you will have to negotiate with momof3rugratz on that one who has hogged 4 days' worth of Mr Daughtry.

Maybe we can get her to trade two days of Chris for two days with Randy Jackson and Simon Cowell instead?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Next week is a good theme....they get to sing two songs:

1. A song from the year they were born
2. A song that was on this weeks top 10 billboard

I think Chris should sing Nickelback's Savin' me!!! I love that song and its on the top 10 list

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm glad Simon commented last night that they were too harsh on Katherine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I'm glad Simon commented last night that they were too harsh on Katherine.
Me too, I am just glad that america didn't listen to him because she was in the top two last night

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
When I saw that last night, I missed the cat food in his hand!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I know a few member that are happy to see ************** gone home. I don't want to spoil it for those of you who have to wait until friday for the results.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's gone!

And Chris was in the top 2!!!

I think Paris is next to go. Did anyone hear who the next musical guest is? I missed that part. It's getting exciting now.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

Ok girls...dont fall off your chairs.....
Brilliant

I am glad that Simon apologized for his comments about Kathryn too.
No matter who win AI, she is a classy girl with a huge career ahead of her.

crazytango

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think Elliot needs other singers with him and he'd be just fine. I think he has a good voice, but he'd be better as part of a boy band, YKWIM?

I love Chris. His voice always sounds so in control, like he could do anything he wanted with it, and he chooses to sing just to me.

I really like Kat, but she is getting increasingly annoying with her over the top sultry-ness. In the beginning, I thought Kellie should take sexiness lessons from Kat, but then Kat started ACTING sexy instead of just being sexy, make sense?

I thought the best parts of Taylor's song last night was the times it seems like the emotion was bursting out of him, the out-of-control parts, as opposed to my Chris. I soooo want Taylor to do a Joe Cocker song, he would be so good at it.

even though Paris is from my neck of the woods and I should root for her, she annoys me. She knows she's good, and it's getting annoying.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

Sanctie - you will have to negotiate with momof3rugratz on that one who has hogged 4 days' worth of Mr Daughtry.

Maybe we can get her to trade two days of Chris for two days with Randy Jackson and Simon Cowell instead?
NOT give me bon jovi or van diesel or the wrestler Stone cold and I will give up a day per man

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The ideal man..... who agrees?

Chris Daughtry....

....he sings to you....
....he brings the heavy bags of cat litter and cat food home....
....he changes the cat litter without complaint....

The only downfall is that you'd have less time on the TCS site as you would be too busy...or drained of energy.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After all the fuss I have made about Chris....I missed the main part of the UK viewing of American Idol this evening.

I'll have to watch re-run at the weekend.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazytango

I think Elliot needs other singers with him and he'd be just fine. I think he has a good voice, but he'd be better as part of a boy band, YKWIM?

I love Chris. His voice always sounds so in control, like he could do anything he wanted with it, and he chooses to sing just to me.

I really like Kat, but she is getting increasingly annoying with her over the top sultry-ness. In the beginning, I thought Kellie should take sexiness lessons from Kat, but then Kat started ACTING sexy instead of just being sexy, make sense?

I thought the best parts of Taylor's song last night was the times it seems like the emotion was bursting out of him, the out-of-control parts, as opposed to my Chris. I soooo want Taylor to do a Joe Cocker song, he would be so good at it.

even though Paris is from my neck of the woods and I should root for her, she annoys me. She knows she's good, and it's getting annoying.
Oh I agree about Taylor doing a Joe Cocker song!!
Maybe 'You can leave your hat on' or the city song??

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazytango

I dunno, I really don't think Elliott is boy band material, his voice is too soulful, but Ace would be prefer for a boy band!