which one should I keep? Cast your vote!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ps. everyone vote cookie![/quote]LOl- ok now quit trying to sway the voters Mavrick

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WeeLittleCats

Terra,

They're all lovely, I chose the boy Sarabi but I liked Duma too. You have beautiful cats!!! I'm just starting out myself too, my first litter's due in 2 weeks & I'm very nervous.....

Kerrie
Wee Little Cats Bengals
A TICA Outstanding Cattery
http://www.webspawner.com/users/yvette1740/index.html
Oh congrats! I just started too only a couple of months ago even though I researched the breed for more then 3 years. It is so exciting to have your first litter! Please do let us know how it goes. I was so nervous the whole pregnancy too. I thought of all the things that could go wrong and I ended up rushing the cat to the vet at 3:00 in the morning. She ended up having the first kitten there and the rest at home. If I can help you with anything let me know.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Dumb ? what is a toyger??
A toyger is a new breed still being developed but anyway it has thick rosetted stripes and an orange glittery coat and a white belly. It looks like a miniature tiger.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WeeLittleCats

Terra,

They're all lovely, I chose the boy Sarabi but I liked Duma too. You have beautiful cats!!! I'm just starting out myself too, my first litter's due in 2 weeks & I'm very nervous.....

Kerrie
Wee Little Cats Bengals
A TICA Outstanding Cattery
http://www.webspawner.com/users/yvette1740/index.html
All the best for your upcoming litter Kerrie!

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
did I hear little squeeking in the distense? No I guess not, anyway.....Sirabi is getting so unbelieveable! I am amazed more and more each day by the way his coat is looking.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
by the way wee little cats, whats your website address? I tried clicking on it and it didn't come up.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok just a note to some of you- not all of you. If you believe your purpose in life is to bash breeders or demean what the ethical breeders do- then I suggest you move on and do it elsewhere.

This is a breeder's forum. It is not a debate forum, it is for people to come and learn from those who know what they are doing.

Just as a refresher course here are the rules for this forum:

It seems that once again it is time to re-post the intent of this forum & the expectations I as a moderator have for the posts that appear here. As I really cannot say it any better than my one time co-moderator, I will simply repost these thoughts & add a.few more.

As the moderators of this forum, I have, for some time now, felt compelled to respond to the recent negative posts and responses from individuals who are either anti-breeder, try to nit pick posts, or in some other way discouraging of those who post valid and important questions here.

The Breeder's Corner is NOT the place to do this. I believe (and consider it to be my personal duty to make absolutely certain) that this forum is a place where breeders and those interested in learning from them can feel safe and protected.

While many have strong views about the issue of breeding, and while some may even present valid arguments, this is not the appropriate forum to voice your views. Nor is it appropriate to try and belittle someone or otherwise try to flame them for something they have posted.

I think it is safe to say that the Breeder's Corner is reserved for serious breeders and people who want to learn from them, AND who can participate in a positive and instructive way.

If you are interested in learning about the techniques and concepts of animal husbandry as it relates to felines, you are welcome to post your questions here. If you are a breeder, please feel free to add your input, so long as it is respectful and contributes to the education of the others who choose to read the forum.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, and it is your goal to take issue with breeders or those who want to learn from them, please don't bother.

I will also add that should a thread take a turn away from the above, it will immediately be closed. I will, however leave it in place so that the content can be read. Should you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you in advance,
Ken

Ken is out of town so let me just say that if this thread starts steering off in the wrong direction again, it will be locked down until he returns to deal with it-

<!-- / message -->

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I apprecieate it too! Hopefully it will stay on track from now on =0)

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to add that i am sorry for editing some posts of some people here. But they were in reference to posts that did not belong in this forum thus they were deleted-

Thanks!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Hissy for taking care of that

Awww I love these babies.. when can we get to see more piccies?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Just wanted to add that i am sorry for editing some posts of some people here. But they were in reference to posts that did not belong in this forum thus they were deleted-

Thanks!
We understand for sure, and thanks again!

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Thanks!
Im glad , thanks!