which one should I keep? Cast your vote!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

Thanks Hissy for taking care of that

Awww I love these babies.. when can we get to see more piccies?
I know one has eyes open all the way and two have one eye open I need more pics for sure. I'll try and get that camera from my neighbor to take pics asap!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My boy Simba is a Bengal. I know he's not show quality, but I think he's beautiful just the same. If I was picking for show or breeder quality I'd pick Sirabi because I like his body, face, and contrast. If I were picking on the basis of personality (more mellow), I'd pick Cash, because my Bengal is pretty energetic and active, and I'd like to see him a bit more laid back and mellow.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok guys here's some new pictures:

sirabi in background and im holding onto cash

sirabi below:

another one of sirabi:

cookie then sirabi then cash and you can see duma's eyes in the corner:

you can see duma's eyes in the corner:

cookie (can you see the glitter?)

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

My boy Simba is a Bengal. I know he's not show quality, but I think he's beautiful just the same. If I was picking for show or breeder quality I'd pick Sirabi because I like his body, face, and contrast. If I were picking on the basis of personality (more mellow), I'd pick Cash, because my Bengal is pretty energetic and active, and I'd like to see him a bit more laid back and mellow.
Actually now im thinking that Sirabi is the most mellow. He dosen't hardly fuss at all when I pick him up. The only problem is I don't think I can keep a boy because I already have the father as a stud. I don't want too many studs.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for Sirabi, he is beautiful. Of course, they ALL are beautiful, but to me, Sirabi really stands out. It is so hard to decide, I would want to keep them all

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cash has become my favorite now as far as personality. He's not yet 3 weeks and he comes over to me when he see me and tries to climb out of the box onto my lap! He wants to play and momma gets all upset and comes out and grabs him to take him back to the box. Cash just turns right around and starts heading for me again! He's going to be a serious love bug.