Which Cuisine do you like best?

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heh, you didn't have a place for vietnamese. i voted for japanese, b/c I love sushi.
I like Vietamese, Thai, Japanese, and Chinese in that order. I also like to go to Dim Sum restaurants, but I WOULD not try the chicken feet offered to me in New York City!!!! I used to like Indian, but it can really upset my stomach! I also like Italian the best of American food. There is also a soft place in my heart for jewish foods, like potato pancakes, (latkes) challah, and matzah ball soup. Yum! Mexican is okay once in awhile.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to vote other because I simply couldn't choose. My favourites are:

American, Chinese, Indian, Italian, Japanese Thai and Mexican! (Not in that order!)

julianne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

American, Chinese, Indian, Italian, Japanese Thai and Mexican! (Not in that order!)

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Italian for me! I have a great appreciation for Japanese and Chinese, as well. Right now I'm in the middle of a huge salsa phase right now! I'm enjoying it on everything!

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

OH YES!! I love love love love Taco Bell!!

Mexican is my favorite, I could eat tacos everyday for breakfast, lunch and supper!

Mmm Mmm Good!

(Now I think I might have to head out to Taco Bell for lunch!!
)
Ditto! I could eat Taco Bell every day. I get a Grilled Stuft and nachos. Yummy....

tabaqui

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*Sees several posts she MUST fix*

NO NO NO NO.

As a Texan I am here to demand at once that those of you who think Taco Bell is "Mexican food" go out and find yourself an actual Mexican restaurant to eat from, or failing that, at least a frozen tv dinner of the proper kind. Here, we do not speak of the Restaurant That Must Not Be Named. It doesn't even register on our radars. Shun it, yes, my children, shun it and be free of the toxic blasphemy forced upon you by corporate America.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tabaqui

NO NO NO NO.

As a Texan I am here to demand at once that those of you who think Taco Bell is "Mexican food" go out and find yourself an actual Mexican restaurant to eat from, or failing that, at least a frozen tv dinner of the proper kind. Here, we do not speak of the Restaurant That Must Not Be Named. It doesn't even register on our radars. Shun it, yes, my children, shun it and be free of the toxic blasphemy forced upon you by corporate America.

I know what you mean because I use to live in texas before I moved here to alabama, and there are so many good mexican resturants...I remember the one we use to go to was Taco Casa....( i am not sure if that is the name or not but its along those terms)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Hey, wait a minute. I think I was misunderstood here. I meant that I'm eating a lot of Mexican and Chinese food lately. I love Mexican. In fact, now that we're talking about it I think I'll have to thaw out the carnitas in my freezer for dinner...

I knew it that you´re a great knowler about this!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

In other words she try to say:
Mexican is the best...

JUST KIDDING MY SWEET FRIENDS!!!!!!
...you know me!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Rigel. You know, I've never actually been to a proper Mexican Restaurant - I don't think I've even ever seen one. But I do love Chicken Enchiladas and our supermarket makes the best ones!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

LOL Rigel. You know, I've never actually been to a proper Mexican Restaurant - I don't think I've even ever seen one. But I do love Chicken Enchiladas and our supermarket makes the best ones!!

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How am I the only person voting for German so far? Pfft. You people obviously have no taste.
My dad was German so we always had German food when I was growing up. I've had enough sauerkraut and pork dishes to last the rest of my life.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

How am I the only person voting for German so far? Pfft. You people obviously have no taste.
I didn't vote for it because it's everyday fare for me. We had Maultaschen for dinner tonight.

minerva

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I voted for Italian, but Chinese or Indian, Japanese and sometimes also other cuisine would be very close, too.
As for the German food fans: My MIL makes fantastic Maultaschen and Spätzle
(her husband was Swabian, so no debate over that!) and i love them in just a little broth (so it looks like soup when really it's mostly pasta
) or also cheese mac-style, tons of cheese, if my bf isn't there, some fried onions...god, i have to stop, or I'll end up drooling over the laptop!

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

NO NO NO NO.

Okay, I totally realize Taco Bell is not real Mexican food. However, some of us love Mexican food so much that any incarnation of it is good. Personally, as my family is from New Mexico near the border, I prefer how the food is done there: meat "stretched" with bits of potato, lots of pinto beans, homemade flour tortillas ... soooo good, and way different from Tex-Mex, which of course I also like. Mmm, Mexican food.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love stirfries!
I love chicken coconutty peanuty thai stuff
yum!
and i love italian food obviously!
I actually like Spaetzle too for the german food with Rahm sause!

I like some things from every cuisine! so its hard to keep track of just one..

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am a huge Italian fan!!
spaghetti should be a food group all on it's own!