When is my cat due?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlemeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sarthur2 Sarthur2 Yep, I did stop her from doing that and shes stopped now. They are all gaining wait and drinking milk when they're not sleeping; infact they're drinking milk now.

Also, the tabby and tortoiseshell have started to open their eyes. The tabby has made more progress than his older sister and baby black & white kitty hasn't opened hers at all yet x

littlemeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Couldn't seem to get one of the other kitty as she hated me picking her up[emoji]128557[/emoji] But the picture is really bad quality, his eyes look a lot more clearer and cleaner than the picture

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Love that ball of fluff, so cute [emoji]128525[/emoji]

littlemeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry I've already posted that picture but that's all of them, they haven't changed much they're just a bit chubbier [emoji]128541[/emoji]

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Sounds like all is well! Hurray! [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]

littlemeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Black and white kitty has finally dropped her remaining umbilical cord today and her eyes have started to open too. Tortoiseshell baby has opened her eyes completely now [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

littlemeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
the kittens are two weeks old as of yesterday. they've all plumped up so much and grown. all eyes are opened and umbilical cords have dropped. they drink less milk than they used to, but still drink plenty. mum is more comfortable leaving them for short periods and then lounging with them. they all groom themselves occasionally and have started to hiss and purr.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Adorable! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Be careful of little claws catching in the shag rug though. So glad to hear they are healthy and happy. [emoji]128522[/emoji]