What's your sign? ;) And are you REALLY like that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just thought I'd revive this rather ancient thread!
If anyone hasn't posted, now's the time to spill the beans!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Virgo, my rising sign is Libra, and my moon sign is Saggitarius.

It's a really weird combination...but I must admit it's probably fairly accurate. I can be very organized and practical (Virgo), I'm pretty outgoing and tend to be the peacemaker (Libra) and I can be pretty idealistic and moody (Saggitarius).

I'm another Virgo married to a Pisces.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just for fun, I thought I'd revive this thread I created nearly a year ago.
Any new additions?

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Libra (peace-loving, artistic, procrastinating...yep, that's me!) with a Capricorn moon (I'm not stubborn, I'm determined ) and a Sagittarius rising (adventurous, loves animals, tends to talk first and think later, guilty as charged!)

Tybalt is a Virgo. The man would wash soap. He is obsessively neat and tidy, and a perfectionist. Yep, he's a Virgo, all right!

Way to go to revive the thread!

For anyone who cares: My sun is in my 10th house conjunct my midheaven, my Ascendant is conjunct my Mars in Sag (which is in the 12th house!), and my Moon is in the first house (as a captured sign). I have a cardinal T-square between my Libra sun, Capricorn moon and Saturn in Aries. Now you know why I whine and moan so much LOL!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so happy to say I don't fit my sign at all. Thank God. Unfortunately, I'm a Gemini, and I couldn't be farther from Gemini in every way shape and form. My rising sign is Cancer, and I fit that much more than I do Gemini. My Moon is Aquarius, and I think I even fit that sign a bit more, but thankfully, I don't fit Gemini at all.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a scorpio I am not bossy
I'm a kind hearted head strong can't pull the wool over my eyes type for sure, you might think your going to get by with something
forget aboutit: lol3: I so fit the scorpio profile I think

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an Aquarius and sometimes I wonder if they invented the sign to describe me!

Max is a Virgo, oh my is he a Virgo. We are supposed to be hugely astrologically incompatible and we do have some of the problems outlined in horoscopes but we have been able to overcome them all!

He's a control freak and I'm a kind of free spirit. But we do okay

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

For any who thinks astrology is hokey, feel free to pass on this thread.
I will pass on this thread freely.

hadley's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ok well im a leo a sun sign but my rising sign is 29 degrees in virgo. i tend to be very shy and not very self-assertive ? (hmm not sure about that one) you are supercritical about how you appear to others. (maybe) even though you may think you are unintresting and dull you are actually quite softspoken orderly neat and very likable. you are a perfectionist with high standards( i thought i got that from my mom) and at times you can be quite tactless in pointing out the faults of others(im getting better at that). very practical efficient and purposeful your appearance and bearing reflect your need to appear graceful(hmm) sensible and reserved. you have a crisp no-nonsense approach to dealing with others. never lazy(mom would not agree) or selfindulgent you tend to be dedicated to the work ethic.
sun is in 11 degrees leo.
more then a bit of a showoff you love to be the center of attention . but others do not usually mind because they tend to enjoy your genuine warmth and affection(very true). very spirited and willful proud and self-important at times you demand your own way(yep) you are quite honest however and the respect of others is very important to you. you never compromise yourself and you pursue your goals with persistance and dedication. your regal presence and demeanor draws you to positions of leadership and authority. but beware of being overly hardheaded domineering ostentatious or patronizing or you will lose the goodwill and admiration that you enjoy. very theatrical you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you.

ok i could go on i have a few pages on this but i dont want to clog the thread!!! lol

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I do think astrology is just for laughs, but in my particular case:

Western: Virgo
Chinese: Monkey

I'm pretty much a cross between these: A home loving pedantic perfectionist mixed with a smart morally lax prankster. I'd make a great gentlewoman thief in Nice. Just a coincidence IMO.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a Taurus the bull..there are alot of qualities of that sign that I possess. I can be stubborn and I have very strong willpower.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sign is Aquarius and I'm like one to a degree, but after reading Capricorn, I feel I'm more like that. I WAS 2 weeks late, and if I would have been born on time, I would have been a Capricorn. I guess I was too warm and cozy in there!

caligirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have to admit I am a Scorpio and have the traits. I am a very jealous and a bit bossy. My daughter and husband are pleading the fifth right now. I don't know if thats a good sign. But my husband is a Leo and have two little Cappicorns.
It's very interresting in our home.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a Libra, and yes I am pretty much like a Libra...though I don't believe in that sort of stuff, it's still kind of fun to look at once in awhile.

lizch6699

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

haha, yes ive had scorpio friends, although they were very close they are very bossy one of them was very manipulative! :O
I'm deffinatly a scorpio. Honestly every scorpio I've met has been a true scorpio, it just depends on what degree. I can get very stubborn and as a kid I was manipulative with my parents but I've learned to let that go a bit
But like fwan said scorpios tend to be very close to the people the few people they trust/know well. My boyfriend is a pisces and most of my previous boyfriends were pisces too which is a strange coinsidence.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I'm a Pisces, but born on the cusp. I feel I have a lot of Aquarius traits too, as well as identifying with many Piscean traits.