What's your sign? ;) And are you REALLY like that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah878

Aries here!

I have the signs, well most of them.

My man is a scorpio, Anyone know if that's a bad sign? lol
You're probably butting heads a lot.

My ex was a Scorp, and my rising sign is Aries. I definitely was the boss in the relationship.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lizch6699

I'm deffinatly a scorpio. Honestly every scorpio I've met has been a true scorpio, it just depends on what degree. I can get very stubborn and as a kid I was manipulative with my parents but I've learned to let that go a bit
But like fwan said scorpios tend to be very close to the people the few people they trust/know well. My boyfriend is a pisces and most of my previous boyfriends were pisces too which is a strange coinsidence.
I know many Scorpios and find them to be quite true to the traits of the sign. Definitely, the intensity that burns strongly in Scorps can be felt by those around them.

There is so much to one's sign, that the entire chart has to be taken into consideration.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, we butt heads more than you can imagine. I dont know if it has to do with our signs, but we pretty much are like NOT friendly to each other.

If one is happy, the other IS NOT, and if one says something, the other has something ENTIRELY different to say about, therefore, we fight. And we both are so dang stubborn, it makes me so mad. I wish he would just bow down and say "im sorry for being a donkey I will listen to you all the time now, you are always right." LOL!

that'll never happen.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, we butt heads more than you can imagine. I dont know if it has to do with our signs, but we pretty much are like NOT friendly to each other.

If one is happy, the other IS NOT, and if one says something, the other has something ENTIRELY different to say about, therefore, we fight. And we both are so dang stubborn, it makes me so mad. I wish he would just bow down and say "im sorry for being a donkey I will listen to you all the time now, you are always right." LOL!

that'll never happen.
Yeah, it's likely an Aries would apologize before a Scorpio. They are also more likely to forgive and forget than a Scorpio.

Ariens are as quick to fire up though, as they are to burn out. With Scorps it's the opposite, and they continue to smolder when an Aries thinks everything is cool.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hadley's mom

why are you passing ryan?
-because I believe in making my own destiny.
Originally Posted by vespacat

Ryan, you're a Cancer all the way, and you know it.
Cancer? I don't expect that for at least another 40 years.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My sun sign is Aquarius, and my rising sign is Capricorn. Dang near every other planet is in Aquarius. I am very "Aquarius"! Independent, privacy loving, analytical. All me, almost to a fault. Thank goodness for the Capricorn rising to temper all that Aquarius.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe in science all the way -- I really believe that everything has a science-based explanation, whether we understand it yet or not. And I can't for the life of me find a rational scientific explanation for how astrology could possibly be anything but nonsense.

And yet...

It surely does seem right more often than wrong, doesn't it? Maybe it's just the old fortune-teller trick of making everything so ambiguous that it can be interpreted to apply to ANYBODY. But sometimes, it just doesn't seem that way.

I'm an Aquarius, and I do seem to fit it very well, from what I know about it. I used to know my sun sign and all that, but I've forgotten... I was born in the Pacific time zone (Richland, in eastern Washington state) at 8:20 AM on January 30, 1956, if anyone wants to remind me...

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, it's likely an Aries would apologize before a Scorpio. They are also more likely to forgive and forget than a Scorpio.

Ariens are as quick to fire up though, as they are to burn out. With Scorps it's the opposite, and they continue to smolder when an Aries thinks everything is cool.
Holy crap. RIGHT on the ball you are! Wowie! You rock, do you do this stuff professionally?

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a Leo and oh my yes am I like what the description they give of Leos!

Oh, and Ian is a Gemini, which I believe makes us moderately compatible.

I've dated Aries before, which is supposed to be my best, but all of those relationships were bunk. My two most fulfilling relationships were with this Gemini boy and with an Aquarius who is on the cusp of Capricorn.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a capricorn. i sometimes fit the mold and sometimes not most of the time tohugh i do. the mood swingthing fits me to a T!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

-because I believe in making my own destiny.
Cancer? I don't expect that for at least another 40 years.
Hey wyan!
Do you know that Cancer and Virgos go well together??

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know many Scorpios and find them to be quite true to the traits of the sign. Definitely, the intensity that burns strongly in Scorps can be felt by those around them.

There is so much to one's sign, that the entire chart has to be taken into consideration.
Wow..This thread certainly resurfaced.
Well, my venus is in Scorpio and that certainly is true for me...if you know what I mean.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I have read this ENTIRE thread, and I don't see much on us cancers
I know "we" are out there
I would love if someone could elaborate on my sign a little. I was born on July 16, 1980 @ 3:50 in the afternoon. The only traits that I know of are true: homebody(yes) emotional (yes) and most of all caretaker(big yes!) I form these deep emotional bonds, ESPECIALLY with animals, and also gifts and things that people give me, I can never throw anything away!

PS. Hopehacker, I can't believe your a gemini
I would've never guessed that one!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here, Chichi..
I did a quick free chart for you assuming you were born in Missouri...

Just for fun:
Name: chichi
July 16 1980
3:50 PM Time Zone is CDT
St. Louis, MO

Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Scorpio
You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism.

Sun is in 24 Degrees Cancer.
Very emotional and sensitive, you have an intuitive understanding of the "vibes" around you. You tend to be quite generous, giving, loving and caring, but only when your own needs for emotional support, love and security have been met. If they are not met, you tend to withdraw into yourself and become very insecure and selfish. Your home and family (especially your mother or the person who played that role for you early on) represent security for you and thus assume a larger-than-life importance. Very sentimental, you have vivid and long- enduring memories of the past. No matter how well adjusted you are, you will always need a secret quiet place of your own in order to feel at peace. Feeding others can give you great pleasure you would enjoy being part of a large family.

Moon is in 17 Degrees Virgo.
You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. A careful worker, you enjoy making things. You are neat and orderly, and are very concerned with good health habits. Fastidious to the extreme, you cannot tolerate messes and will immediately clean them up. Reserved, shy, and very self-critical, you tend to be very hard on yourself. You usually will go out of your way to be helpful and useful to others. Practical, reliable, efficient and conservative, at times you are a bit of a prude. You are known to lead a simple, uncomplicated, frugal, methodical and unemotional lifestyle. You are devoted and caring to those you love.

Mercury is in 16 Degrees Cancer.
Your emotions tend to rule your thought processes. You have difficulty seeing life objectively. You have an excellent memory, especially about things to which you have formed an emotional bond. You prefer ideas and thoughts that are known and familiar, and therefore tend to dislike fads or radical ideas. The beliefs and traditions of your family and culture are very important to you. Your thinking becomes quite unclear when you are emotionally shaken -- try not to make major decisions when you are upset. Let things calm down first.

Venus is in 17 Degrees Gemini.
You are friendly, warm, open and tolerant toward others. You love variety in relationships, indeed you may even prefer to maintain more than one relationship at a time! Very witty and humorous, you have the ability to amuse and please others. This makes you quite popular. You love to play the field and thus find it difficult to settle down and make any deep emotional commitments. Your innate charm and vivacity makes you welcome most everywhere you go.

Mars is in 03 Degrees Libra.
You are very aware of the need to cooperate with others in order to further any effort. You are usually willing to compromise with others, although you can be quite competitive in a friendly way. Very fair- minded and impartial, you have the ability to sense injustice and the desire to take corrective actions to make proper compensations. You see both sides of issues and questions, but you tend to be undecided or wavering when forced to make choices that might make you vulnerable or unpopular.

Jupiter is in 08 Degrees Virgo.
You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Saturn is in 22 Degrees Virgo.
Your life must be orderly and practical and full of known and familiar routines in order for you to feel comfortable with yourself. Be careful, however, not to let "order" become the be-all and end-all of your life, or you may become cold, crass and unfeeling. Doing useful, practical things boosts your self- esteem. Abstract concepts and reasoning seem frivolous and a waste of time to you. You are very critical of yourself (and others), indeed at times quite self-deprecating. Try to relax a bit and allow yourself the freedom to fail once in a while. However, you probably won't fail very often because you are such a perfectionist.

Uranus is in 21 Degrees Scorpio.
You, and your peer group, demand to confront life at its deepest and most meaningful levels. Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships. You will seek out and explore new methods of healing as well as different ways to deal with deep-seated emotional problems.

Neptune is in 20 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 19 Degrees Libra.
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

N. Node is in 20 Degrees Leo.
You prefer to take the leadership role when it comes to dealing with others. You enjoy administering and organizing group activities. Others tend to listen to your suggestions because you aren't usually overly domineering or patronizing in your interactions. You love to entertain in a big way -- you're at your best when throwing a large and lavish party. Your popularity and social success are assured as long as you don't take others for granted -- resist the temptation to become snobbish and arrogant.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!!!!! Can you say to the T? Everything was right on except the neatness, or tidyness lol, my house is a mess! Some were soo true they almost made me cry- " you have vivid, and long enduring memories of the past" brought a chill upon me, for my memories are soo vivid-I can recall the color of the sky, the air temp, the breeze of my cherished memories. This paragraph is sooooooooo me--

Sun is in 24 Degrees Cancer.
Very emotional and sensitive, you have an intuitive understanding of the "vibes" around you. You tend to be quite generous, giving, loving and caring, but only when your own needs for emotional support, love and security have been met. If they are not met, you tend to withdraw into yourself and become very insecure and selfish. Your home and family (especially your mother or the person who played that role for you early on) represent security for you and thus assume a larger-than-life importance. Very sentimental, you have vivid and long- enduring memories of the past. No matter how well adjusted you are, you will always need a secret quiet place of your own in order to feel at peace. Feeding others can give you great pleasure you would enjoy being part of a large family.

If you do not know me, all you need to do is read this paragraph-that's me all the way!

Thank you!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you feel like having any more fun, take a stab at this:

Me: cancer, dob 7-16-81
Mom: cancer, dob 7-11-60
Dad: sag. dob 12-16-1956

BF of 4 years: scorpio, dob 11-5-73

What interesting things can you say about us? Yes, I am an only child

vibiana

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I'm looking forward to hearing all about your sign (or chart)!
Which of your sign's traits do you think YOU possess?
I'm a Cancer with Libra ascendant and moon in Capricorn. Basically, I have all the Cancerian's homebody, nurturing attributes, with a dash of charm, sociability, and diplomacy from the Libra element of my personality. (although it may seem otherwise when I get to holding forth about animal issues. Perhaps that can be attributed to my Capricornian penchant for tyranny. lol)

Typically for moonchildren, liaisons are best with Pisces and Scorpio (other water signs). My first love was a dreamy Pisces. *sigh* Unfortunately, I've also tried my luck (and discovered there was none) with Gemini and Libra. Shall we just say, NOT a good idea. LOL

OTOH, I can't believe too deeply in the whole astrological-compatibility thing since I'm a product of a Taurus man and Leo woman who were married for 58 years to the day until my mother died in 2004, and by all astrological accounts should have killed each other after the first week. LMAO

After reading chichi's post, I feel really old. I was born on July 12, 1965. lmao

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Holy crap. RIGHT on the ball you are! Wowie! You rock, do you do this stuff professionally?
Nah, but I've been into it for years.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

Wow..This thread certainly resurfaced.
Well, my venus is in Scorpio and that certainly is true for me...if you know what I mean.

Yeah, my Venus is in Cancer. Too funny that it's the only water sign in my chart. It's good to have a water sign in Venus.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

Ok, I have read this ENTIRE thread, and I don't see much on us cancers
I know "we" are out there
I would love if someone could elaborate on my sign a little. I was born on July 16, 1980 @ 3:50 in the afternoon. The only traits that I know of are true: homebody(yes) emotional (yes) and most of all caretaker(big yes!) I form these deep emotional bonds, ESPECIALLY with animals, and also gifts and things that people give me, I can never throw anything away!

PS. Hopehacker, I can't believe your a gemini
I would've never guessed that one!
Talk to Ryan -- he's a Cancer.

Yeah, I agree. Now that I know her a bit, Hope definitely doesn't seem like much of a Gemini. I imagine her chart has a lot of water and earth in it.