What's the temp where YOU live today?

smokem

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ugh...16 degrees.warm up due tomorrow and old man(?) winter is out of here,so says the weather man.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About 18°F, and like smokem they are saying the worst of winter us Done. Lord, I hope that's true.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so jealous. We've had another 10 cm of snow here and I'm in woolly jumpers and thermal underwear.
Poor baby ;-)
Apparently we've got bad weather on its way next week. But nothing like yours.
Is it the same in Tokyo?

i am pawsome

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Im in Maine, it is 32 F degrees here today. I am happy it warmed up a little. Haha

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot and humid. About 27[emoji]174[/emoji]C.
They 'say' rain and cold tomorrow and then hot again. I'm fed up with this weather just as you all are fed up with yours. I hate the heat.

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All of the snow and ice seem to be behind us now where I live. It is still going to be raining for the next few days, but it will be highs in the 60's most of next week and will even reach reach 70 next Thursday. I still miss the snow though. I looked outside today, and it had all melted away for good--just a couple of small clumps in a few of the shady spots. I would gladly take some more of the crazy winter storms we have been having over the scorching hot Texas summer that I will be experiencing in a few months.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The snow  and ice we were to get yesterday never really got going, other than a few flurries here and there. I am thankful. 

39 F this morning. Our driveway should melt down nicely today. And, so far, nothing in the way of winter storms for this week. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's currently 29 degrees F here, will go up around 35 degrees today. and......tomorrow starts our mid-winter thaw!!! 
  i've had my eye on the forecast since february watching for the mid-winter thaw. here in upstate new york we get a mid-winter thaw pretty much every year, anywhere from 2-7/8 days or more -- i can't remember a year we didn't get one. we're forecast to have 9 days of it, every day except one having the temp in the 40's -- that one day it's forecast to get to 39 degrees. bye-bye snow!!! the cold and snow will return after the mid-winter thaw, but it gives us hope...that we're almost through winter here.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
31 F. A bit of freezing drizzle here and there, but nothing major. We are to be in the mid-40s pretty much all week! Still below normal, but after what we've been dealing with, the 40s will seem like a sauna!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love that. It's going up to 4 degrees here today and it's going to feel like the middle of summer after the -40 degree temperatures lately.
still hot but they promise rain on Wednesday. I'll believe it when I see it. I hate summer but I couldn't live with your temperatures.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We woke up to 51 F this morning and expecting rain ALL WEEK.... 

All I want is warm sunny weather so I can get outside!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend was beautiful and spent all day yesterday out enjoying the sunshine.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's 55!! 

I don't mind rain at these temps!  I really don't!  It's turning to spring and rain is a good thing in appropriate amounts!  No rain no green grass, flowers or the crops we eat!  Just so long as we can avoid flooding!  New England needs a good slow thaw this spring!  Where I am; most snow is gone now and I'm on the lookout for robins!