What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think we should have called Mollipop "Lauren". Rick had a few Cheez-its last night and Mollipop wouldn't leave him alone. I was back in the bedroom and he called me out to the living room. Molli was sitting on the back of the sofa with her front paws on his shoulder and she had her head down to look at him.

Rick: What is she doing?
Pam: You're eating Cheez-its, Rick! You cannot eat Cheez-its in this house without sharing them with Molli. It's the Molli-Law.
Rick: Really? Are you serious?

And by that time, Molli was pawing at his face. So I broke a Cheez-it into quarters and put a quarter-piece at a time on a plate for her. She scarfed it up....she probably had a whole cracker. She liked her plate clean, then she was fine and she left him alone. Rick asked me when Molli started to eat Cheez-its. I don't really remember, but she loves those things. She is a cat after my own heart. Except I don't know how she can just eat one. ;)
:flail: :crackup: OH I am SOOOOO honored. I love Mollipop :heart3: :rub: THAT is one smart girl and knows what she wants. :D The day I can eat just ONE Cheez-it. I will change my name to Molli. :rofl:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sautéed chicken breast sweet potato and asparagus with some sherry for lunch. I learnt the sherry trick from Peaches here on TCS. Yum. :clap:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OH I am SOOOOO honored. I love Mollipop
THAT is one smart girl and knows what she wants.
The day I can eat just ONE Cheez-it. I will change my name to Molli.
She was so funny the other night. She was very persistent and poor Rick had no idea what was going on. She was doing everything, but climbing into the bowl. You can eat potato chips, pretzels, popcorn, pretty much anything and she doesn't care. Open the box of Cheez-its, though, and it's open season. They are hers. 

The last thing I ate was part of my chocolate bunny this morning. Yeah. This morning. While getting ready for work. 
 There's no bad time for chocolate.

And yes, I did get a chocolate bunny for Easter. An 8-ounce solid chocolate bunny. I do have a picture of him, sans ears (of course!), but it's somewhere on the external drive right now. 

Drinking my morning coffee now.

ETA: Judy, Cheez-its is a cheese-flavored cracker that absolutely one of the best snacks on earth. You can't eat just one. They are made by the Sunshine Company. Cheese Nips is a similar product, made by Nabisco. They're OK, but just OK.

Cheez-its is the best. They come in different flavors, too: White Parmesan, Four-Cheese, Baby Swiss, White Cheddar, and more. There's also Cheez-its Grooves now, too, but Mollipop doesn't care for those....she'll eat them if she has to, but she's not crazy about them. I finally did get a box of Cheez-its Hot & Spicy and I love those things. But again, Molli can't eat them because of the spices, so I don't get them. I only get what I think she can eat, too. Cheez-its is my snack of choice. And that's pretty much all one needs to know about Cheez-its. http://www.cheezit.com/ 

Last edited:

kms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm drinking coffee right now, does that count?

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A big breakkie. Coffee, oats with milk, 2 hot cross buns with butter and Brazil nuts and almonds. I need a little lay down after that!! :lol3:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half of a mini creme egg. Guess who took the other half? I asked Aimee if she wanted a little bite, she tried to grab the whole thing (they are pretty small). She settled for half of it.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half of a mini creme egg. Guess who took the other half? I asked Aimee if she wanted a little bite, she tried to grab the whole thing (they are pretty small). She settled for half of it.
So cute!!
I made a 2 egg omelette for lunch with cheese and asparagus.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The rest of my chocolate bunny.

Drinking my morning coffee now.

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Multigrain crackers with Laughing Cow creamy swiss spread. And a cup of Earl Grey tea.
The Walmart brand (Great Value) multigrain crackers are really tasty and inexpensive.

Last edited:

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Banana waffles with my farmer-friend's own Maple Syrup, and the mandatory coffee.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could donate some chocolate to everyone who likes to eat it. 
 My daughter got too much chocolate for Easter and she's not even 2 yet so there's no way she's going to eat it all. We still have chocolates in the drawer from Halloween.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I wish I could donate some chocolate to everyone who likes to eat it. 
 My daughter got too much chocolate for Easter and she's not even 2 yet so there's no way she's going to eat it all. We still have chocolates in the drawer from Halloween.
I'd be there in a second, but Aimee is far too cute to steal chocolate from! 
   Give her a few months and she'll start to make a bigger dent, and try to feed it to her younger sibling on arrival as all older brothers and sisters have the job of introducing their younger brothers and sisters to the yummy things parents don't want them to know about....  

Status
Not open for further replies.