What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pam - cute story about Tabby. How funny on two counts, actually, late night cereal in bed and Tabby sitting on your Nook demanding cereal. I think back to when you rescued that little one and brought her inside. My how she has brought such joy to your life. :heart3: :happy3: :clap:

----------------------------

A black plum for my afternoon snack. Love those !!!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never had a strong urge to visit the US before but all this talk of Ceez - its is getting to me!  :lol2:    I may have to join you at border control Mrs B!  :-D   Let me know how you get on with customs, though it might be different rules for flying to UK. :sigh:   Would I be able to fit that quantity in a large suitcase?
Eek, that reminds me, must get a supply of  Smints, then I cen see what's in them...  No funny green men in Smint adverts though, that looked fun. :lol3:
I just ate 10 little mini Lindor eggs with smooth melting chocolate middles that I was given as a thank you present on Sunday.
10. Did you say ten as in T E N chocs.
And I'm eating dry tangers.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm currently warming chocolate, I can have it once a week, that is a maximum.

I warm it with laptop exhaust fan, not quite melted, but quite soft, it is so much better that way, but it takes about two hours to get it done and chocolate needs to be turned every now and then :D

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shared one of the cupcakes I made with Aimee. I wanted to try one before I serve them to others and Aimee wanted to try a bite too.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For breaky I had coffee, oats with milk, 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter, Brazil nuts and almonds. It's time to eat again. Next up are two black plums.

Status
Not open for further replies.