What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
The last 4 bits of tablet from the packet I bought yesterday.... and before that it was a late lunch of spelt crackers with chicken liver pate followed by  nut roast with caramelised onion topping, baby potatoes, fresh peas and carrots, followed by a little piece of banoffee pie and a little one person pavlova. 
  It was a special birthday lunch for my mum.  There was also a carnivore option of roast leg of lamb which is what my mum had.

Last edited:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A protein bomb. It's says on the pack a chewy mix of cacao, seeds and whey protein. It's one of those those so called healthy snacks which has as much sugar as a chocolate bar. I should have just eaten a snickers.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Dessert last night. It was Karen's Buckeye Brownies.....and heavens, but they are decadent! Great stuff, Karen; thanks for the recipe!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Dessert last night. It was Karen's Buckeye Brownies.....and heavens, but they are decadent! Great stuff, Karen; thanks for the recipe!
Glad you liked them! They are definitely decadent. :nod:

I had an english muffin.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had brunch - I stuffed a small to medium size pasilla pepper with scrambled eggs, boursin pepper cheese, and sugar-free low sodium bacon, and baked it.  Yum.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A double scoop icecream. Salted caramel white chocolate and milk chocolate peanutbutter chocolate fudge.:clap:

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am never, ever making Buckeye Brownies again! Ever! 

Status
Not open for further replies.