What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, how much water you all drink during the day?

I did read something about some doctor being critical for 2 litres per day being too much, then I thought that if I would drink only 2, I would be having tons of headaches and all the other symptoms of dehydration.

I drink at least 6 litres per day, usually 7 or more, which is somewhere around 1.5 gallons, anything less and I start to get dry mouth, lips, throat and lot of headache, also urine will turn very dark.

But then again I don't drink anything else than water.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, how much water you all drink during the day?

I did read something about some doctor being critical for 2 litres per day being too much, then I thought that if I would drink only 2, I would be having tons of headaches and all the other symptoms of dehydration.

I drink at least 6 litres per day, usually 7 or more, which is somewhere around 1.5 gallons, anything less and I start to get dry mouth, lips, throat and lot of headache, also urine will turn very dark.

But then again I don't drink anything else than water.
I drink a lot of water, but I sweat a lot too.  I live on the coast of Georgia near Florida (in the US) and it's humid here.  On workout days I drink about a gallon or more throughout the day.

If your urine gets dark if you drink less then I'd say you're drinking what you need to drink to stay healthy.  Since you're active, I'd definitely go for more than 2 liters per day.

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just ate the yummiest sandwich! I roasted a chicken the night before last, so I made a chicken sandwich on rosemary/olive oil bread with sharp cheddar and spinach. I made cranberry mayo with some Hellman's and cranberry sauce, then mixed in a tiny bit of orange zest and ground pepper. Dang! It was good! It was only half a sandwich and I had to stop myself from making another because I am starting dinner in an hour or two. I was starving and needed a snack. :)
We are going to have cod with lemon, butter and cornflake crumbs, baked potatoes and green beans for dinner. I think I have the PMS munchies! :lol3:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Healthy breakfast again - porridge and a cup of tea.  The little Bakewell tarts in the food cupboard are squeeling at me but I'm trying to ignore them. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A small piece of apple cake last night. (I took most of it into work yesterday and Rick ate the rest of it.)

Drinking my morning coffee now

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

A small bowl of split pea soup for a post-workout snack.  Trying to find the energy to cook dinner.
ugh how do you find the strength to eat!

i feel so nauseous after working out. i can barely get my protein shake down! (takes me 30 mins to drink). 

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

A sesame seed bagel with cream cheese and a peach yogurt.
mmmmmmmmm

i've got a soft spot for bagels

i was at trader joes yesterday, and i bought some cream cheese and was looking at some bagels to buy, and i saw some english muffins, and it made me think of you! i remembered you and how you have your english muffins with cream cheese. i bought some! but haven't had the chance to try it yet. looking forward to it

haha

i hope you're feeling better these days!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

mmmmmmmmm

i've got a soft spot for bagels

i was at trader joes yesterday, and i bought some cream cheese and was looking at some bagels to buy, and i saw some english muffins, and it made me think of you! i remembered you and how you have your english muffins with cream cheese. i bought some! but haven't had the chance to try it yet. looking forward to it

haha

i hope you're feeling better these days!
I love english muffins toasted with cream cheese. 
 I bought bagels this time because they are more filling.  

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drink a lot of water, but I sweat a lot too.  I live on the coast of Georgia near Florida (in the US) and it's humid here.  On workout days I drink about a gallon or more throughout the day.

If your urine gets dark if you drink less then I'd say you're drinking what you need to drink to stay healthy.  Since you're active, I'd definitely go for more than 2 liters per day.
I have been following that urine color guideline and for me it is a lot of water.

Orange lemonade and pizza, I think that I needed a reward as I installed old windows to old porch that I do not use so that school boys can wait their ride without getting wet from rain.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drink a lot of water, but I sweat a lot too.  I live on the coast of Georgia near Florida (in the US) and it's humid here.  On workout days I drink about a gallon or more throughout the da

If your urine gets dark if you drink less then I'd say you're drinking what you need to drink to stay healthy.  Since
you're active, I'd definitely go for more than 2 liters per day.
I'm afraid I don't drink water. Only orange juice. I don't like water and I have a filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.