What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I am never, ever making Buckeye Brownies again! Ever! 
  and this is because???

I had two oranges cut in to quarters and the remains of a packet of wasabi peas I started last night, followed closely by a slab of nutroast that I needed to cook tonight or it would need to go in the bin.  Kind of like a mixed up meal - all I need now are a few vegetables and maybe a bit more pudding and I will almost have eaten a proper meal for a change.  

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A few bites of home made macaroni and cheese and a bit of salmon with sesame-soy-sriracha sauce. I am trying to eat up all the leftovers before cooking anything new. We have a ton! By the way, mac and cheese and asian style salmon do not compliment each other very well. :nausea:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A protein bomb. It's says on the pack a chewy mix of cacao, seeds and whey protein. It's one of those those so called healthy snacks which has as much sugar as a chocolate bar. I should have just eaten a snickers.
:lol3: :lol2: The Snicker's sounds SO much more yummy - does it not???!!!! For the same amount of sugar - yep - I would pick the Snicker's bar.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to try Cheez-it's. We have a similar cracker here called Cheese Nips, but from what I can tell (from Google) Cheez-it's are better.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had sugary things for breakfast. Just some samples of pastries and muffins. They tasted yum but now I would like to sleep for a couple of hours.:sleep:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

and this is because???
I believe that those Buckeye Brownies are quite possibly the most decadent chocolate and peanut butter brownies on the face of this earth. Perhaps in the entire universe. And I mean that very sincerely. (As I sat at the table the other night mumbling in ecstasy with my mouth full. And so did Rick, BTW.) 
Yeah - right. I am never having Cheez-its again either.

Two (ok...
Five) Ginger snaps.
Why is it I can never look at a Cheez-its ever again without thinking of you?  We were at the grocery store last night and Cheez-its were on sale for 3 boxes for $5.00. And the first thing I thought of was, "Lauren would love that deal!" 
 No, I didn't buy any.

I want to try Cheez-it's. We have a similar cracker here called Cheese Nips, but from what I can tell (from Google) Cheez-it's are better.
Oh, you need to try Cheez-its. Much better than Cheese Nips. Much better. Honest. I would never lie about Cheez-its. Never. It's a basic food group. And that's the truth.

But I digress....again. Sorry, what's the topic of this thread?
 I'll tell you, get me talking about food and I just....oh sorry, I did it again.....must go check on the topic.

OK, the last thing I ate was two slices of pizza for dinner last night. Drinking my morning coffee now. Whew!

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will have to pick up a box of cheez-it's when we go across the border. We are planning a trip, hopefully in June before I get too pregnant to want to shop. 
 We are waiting until we know the gender of the baby before we make our trip so we can shop for baby stuff.

I am currently eating an english muffin with raspberry jam. I wish I had put peanut butter on it too, the jam is really sweet.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why is it I can never look at a Cheez-its ever again without thinking of you?  We were at the grocery store last night and Cheez-its were on sale for 3 boxes for $5.00. And the first thing I thought of was, "Lauren would love that deal!" :flail:  No, I didn't buy any.
:lol3: :lol2: Thanks for the laugh. I have the answer. It is because I am unforgettably cheesy :cheese:, a little square :square: and pack a great crunch :banana2:

p.s. Guess who is out of town till tomorrow night. SO - in your honor - it's cheez-its for dinner with a spinach side salad. :D Heck - I may even toss some in the salad. :lol:

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1kg of potatoes and 400 grams of ground meat, with 200 grams of lingonberry jam.

After that I had to take Xylitol pastilles:
[video][/video]

Weird guy says hyvä, hyvä, which translates as good, good, I like that commercial :D

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Get about 100 boxes. WAIT - border patrol may have a problem with this.

When they ask if I am bringing anything back...."oh, just a years supply of Cheez-it's". I am afraid that I will try them and get addicted. 
I never had a strong urge to visit the US before but all this talk of Ceez - its is getting to me!  
   I may have to join you at border control Mrs B!  :-D   Let me know how you get on with customs, though it might be different rules for flying to UK. 
  Would I be able to fit that quantity in a large suitcase?
1kg of potatoes and 400 grams of ground meat, with 200 grams of lingonberry jam.

After that I had to take Xylitol pastille
Eek, that reminds me, must get a supply of  Smints, then I cen see what's in them...  No funny green men in Smint adverts though, that looked fun. 

I just ate 10 little mini Lindor eggs with smooth melting chocolate middles that I was given as a thank you present on Sunday.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Get about 100 boxes. WAIT - border patrol may have a problem with this. :scratch: :think: :flail:
:lol3:  When they ask if I am bringing anything back...."oh, just a years supply of Cheez-it's". I am afraid that I will try them and get addicted. 
You may just eat all 100 boxes before you get to the border once you try them !!!!! :lol3:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Totally evil, aren't they?
I still have some in my freezer.

YES! 
 I did mention to dear Richard about putting some in the freezer. He looked at me like I was crazy and shook his head. They are gone now. Thank heavens.

Tabby and I had a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats last night.....there's no way anybody can enjoy Frosted Mini Wheats with Tabby in the house and not be expected to share. I was reading Windows 8 for Dummies on my Nook last night. I was lying on my belly in bed with my bowl of cereal (yes, I eat in bed sometimes).

Tabby came back to bed, sat her little butt right on my Nook, looked at my bowl, then looked straight at me, and said, "Really? You think you're going to get away with this? Really?" (Honest, that's what it sounded like. I swear.) Well, I had already known that wouldn't work, so I had brought a small kitty saucer back with me. I put some cereal on the saucer, and told her to have at it, but she needed to get off the Nook.. And she did. Mumbling the whole time. And she does mumble when she eats. We have yet to figure out what she says, but she does talk. Probably something like, "I can't believe she actually thought she was going to eat this all by herself. The very idea!" or some such stuff.

Drinking my morning coffee now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.