What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 spinach, feta and roasted garlic chicken sausage.  1 large radish, and a large scallion.  1 oz. half and half in my decaf.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rick's mom made a strawberry glazed pie yesterday and she gave us half. I had one bite of the pie before I realized it contained cream cheese. :cringe:  Dear Richard cheerfully ate my slice of pie, too. 
You don't eat cheese?

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salad with ginger dressing and 3 sushi rolls.  Food coma coming on!

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh, I miss sushi!

Steamed cabbage with broccoli, bok choy, and chicken bacon. Might have a bite of peach ice cream before I head to work!

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oooh, I miss sushi!

Steamed cabbage with broccoli, bok choy, and chicken bacon. Might have a bite of peach ice cream before I head to work!
No sushi places near you?  I'm fortunate that I can ride my bike to this one.  Faster than using my car, actually.  They smile when I walk in, "3 rolls lunch maki special?"  I rub my stomach and say, "oh yeah!"  LOL!

You're food sounds awesome too!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a twist ice cream cone from Costco. I wasn't feeling very good while we were there and needed something cold to cool down. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

The last thing I ate was a shrimp and scallop parmesan/ cream sauce with pasta I made, and it was delicious!
That sounds yummy!

Dinner last night.

Drinking my morning coffee now.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cold salad of baby greens, red onion, tomato, and ranch dressing.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not by design, but didn't have any lunch, much walking and was starving by dinner..with a ton of calories left for the day.  I ate sooooooo much and was still under by 100 calories.
Big salad with radish, scallion, celery and romain, 1 oz. cheese, a jalapeno ranch dressing.  1/2 cup approx. of grilled asparagus and 1 very large grilled mushroom - all veggies brushed with 1/2 tab. of an olive oil and vinegar dressing. 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast grilled, had 1 tab. basil vinaigrette.  1 slice spelt bread with 1 tsp. butter. 1 oz. port. 1 serving of a thin dark chocolate coconut almond bark.  Decaf with 1 oz. half and half.

very full but what a marvelous meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.