What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4 chicken hot dogs dipped in ketchup, BBQ sauce, dijon mustard, and sweet + hot sauce... need cheap crappy food to tie me over till I get used to my work schedule.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A scoop of vanilla ice cream with fresh sliced strawberries and 1/2 of a sliced banana.

Drinking my morning coffee now.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a cheese tea biscuit heated up with butter and a coffee. I love my morning coffee but I am trying to limit myself to 2-3 a week at the most. Some weeks, I don't have any.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Steak pie and boiled potato, followed by vanilla ice cream, mixed berry fruit and some crumbled up meringue.  A very nice evening meal.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cap'n Crunch with cow milk. Wanted to see what all the hype was since the boyfriend bought two boxes.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cap'n Crunch with cow milk. Wanted to see what all the hype was since the boyfriend bought two boxes.
Oh my goodness now I'm craving it!  It probably won't be the same since I don't like sweets like I used to, and it will taste different to my adult palate.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick's mom made a strawberry glazed pie yesterday and she gave us half. I had one bite of the pie before I realized it contained cream cheese. 
 Dear Richard cheerfully ate my slice of pie, too. 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salad of homegrown red sail lettuce, celery, radish and scallion with a jalapeno ranch dressing. 2 salmon burgers, boiled zucchini. 1 single serve vanilla ice cream with a serving of raspberry & violet preserves.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
A bowl of Rice Chex. I was so hungry for something sweet and refused to buy donuts or cookies this week. 

Status
Not open for further replies.