What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are such a good girl. If I left work, in England, with a tummy ache I would have to phone my dad for him not to wait for me after work. If I told him I had s tummy ache he'd tell me either to eat prunes or 'if it's the usual you know what to do'. I miss my dad

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I love prunes!  I eat a mix or prunes, apricots and almonds quite often, as a mid morning snack when I'm in the office.  (I pretend to be slightly healthy when I'm there).

This evening I had some dates.  They were not fresh ones but they were lovely.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love prunes!  I eat a mix or prunes, apricots and almonds quite often, as a mid morning snack when I'm in the office.  (I pretend to be slightly healthy when I'm there).

This evening I had some dates.  They were not fresh ones but they were lovely.
Oh you make me laugh!!! Yes fresh dates are yum aren't they;)

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vanilla yoghurt with mixed berries. I buy frozen berries and heat them in the microwave until they are warm. Makes them sweet and yummy.

barbh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Turkey dinner tonight, worked on Thanksgiving. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing green bean casserole and of course two slices of pumpkin pie with whip cream on top. Thinking about having another slice of pie :D

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's cookie butter?

I had my oats and prunes. I'm ready for something else now after reading the word cookie!!!
LOL. Cookie Butter is the most decadent spread l've ever tasted. We can't get it here in Canada, it's at Trader Joe's in the States, and someone evilly brought it to work for me to try and gave me it to take home. Now l'm addicted.

lt looks like peanut butter and has the same texture but is made from cookies rather than peanuts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I can vouch for Cookie Butter. Decadent. Completely decadent.

I ate some Middleswarth potato chips last night while playing The Logo Game with Rick.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vanilla yoghurt with mixed berries. I buy frozen berries and heat them in the microwave until they are warm. Makes them sweet and yummy.
How long do you heat them for? And what else can you do with them when heated?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Canned tuna in water with 1 tablespoon of light mayo and mustard on one slice of bread. Got on the scales yesterday morning and cringed. 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Eccles cake and a cup of tea
Oh I'd love to try this someday.  The closest I've had is my grandmother's recipe for a raisin-filled soft cookie..she used to have tea everyday and it was years before I realized she was really following her family's custom (lot of British on that side of the family).

Status
Not open for further replies.