What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dinner last night - big salad of romaine and celery, with 1/2 of a mini-prosciutto and mozzarella roll diced in, 1/2 serving of gorgonzola dressing. Almost 7 oz. of braised top round with1 tab. barbeque sauce. 1 cup plain boiled broccoli.  3 cheese crackers (made of just cheese). 2 oz. white wine. A 1/12th serving of Danish Almond Kringle, and 2 oz half and half in my decaf.

And saw a new one day low in my weight this am :)  I love it!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Could one make a pie if one was so inclined?
I don't know what Tammat thinks but I would:-D  I buy them quite a bit and mostly use to make a kind of instant yohurt ice / smoothies.  I've got a smoothie maker that's really nothing more than a mini liquidizer:  a half cup of frozen berries and a cup of plain yoghurt and buzz it all up.  If you wanted a smoothie you would just defrost them a bit first.  Add a bit of sugar or sweetener to taste and away you go. Yum yum.

OK, tonight it was chocolate brioche. I bought a pack a couple of days ago and resisted them - until now.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what Tammat thinks but I would:-D  I buy them quite a bit and mostly use to make a kind of instant yohurt ice / smoothies.  I've got a smoothie maker that's really nothing more than a mini liquidizer:  a half cup of frozen berries and a cup of plain yoghurt and buzz it all up.  If you wanted a smoothie you would just defrost them a bit first.  Add a bit of sugar or sweetener to taste and away you go. Yum yum.

OK, tonight it was chocolate brioche. I bought a pack a couple of days ago and resisted them - until now.  :D
I had a big smoothie maker unopened and I have it to daughter. What is a brioche?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Richard went down to the freezer last night and grabbed a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting for each of us. The cupcakes were frozen and that frozen frosting was yummy!

(He said they were calling to him.)
I want your freezer. Now. Full. :wait:e.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A slightly sweet rich bread with eggs and butter in, and of course the cheep ones I buy are gooey with added chocolate chips..... :yummy:
Well then. Give me the cheap ones please. Have you tried a few seconds in the
microwave?
;)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL. Cookie Butter is the most decadent spread l've ever tasted. We can't get it here in Canada, it's at Trader Joe's in the States, and someone evilly brought it to work for me to try and gave me it to take home. Now l'm addicted.
lt looks like peanut butter and has the same texture but is made from cookies rather than peanuts.
Oh yum. If you've any left show us a picture of it
Please please :worship:se. .

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just had a decent sandwich from Sheetz. Grilled chicken with bacon on ciabatta with cheddar, mayo and lettuce. Pretty dang yummy. Although the bread upgrade was a $1, the bacon was $1 and the cheese was 40 cents...it was a close to $7 sandwich. Glad it was good, lol! Really, though, a sandwich should come with one slice of cheese at no extra charge. Charge me for extra cheese if you need to but not for just one slice!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
One molasses cookie last night right after dinner. Just one. I swear. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bowl of cap'n crunch cereal. It was on sale and I haven't ate it in years so I bought some. One bowl was enough, it's so sweet.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

One molasses cookie last night right after dinner. Just one. I swear. 
ah yes, but how big was it? 

Until a couple of minutes ago it was 2 clementines.   Now it is 4 very lovely dark chocolate mint chocilates out of a large box I was given yesterday. They won't last long:-(

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ah yes, but how big was it? :evilgrin:

Until a couple of minutes ago it was 2 clementines.   Now it is 4 very lovely dark chocolate mint chocilates out of a large box I was given yesterday. They won't last long:-(

And no more:alright:!

Status
Not open for further replies.