What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Back to work today. Got up at 4:30 and gave the kids their breakfast, then hit the treadmill (you know, I don't like being in the basement when it's dark outside.....gives me the willies when I'm the only human in the house. The treadmill faces a window and one time a deer decided to look in the window....scared the crap out of me!!)

Got to work and am drinking coffee now.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't imangine a deer.  I was down in our old house with a recently neutered cat and holding him with him facing window and all of a sudden he growled and carried on.  I had known him a little while and he was a CALM cat.  Turn to see neighbors golden mixed dog staring back at us.

I had eggs with bread.  Shared it with a puppy and dog.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I would have been totally freaked out by a deer!!!!! :eek:

I just had some oatmeal with peanuts and blackberries.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Coffee right now, lettuce wraps last night.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Peanut M & Ms!

LIfe is good!

Got a text from dear Richard last night around 7:00 or so.....there was a surprise for me in a room where I do a lot of thinking. Well, I knew that was most likely the computer room. So I went back into the computer room and started ransacking the place. I took my desk apart (again! I just cleaned my desk out over the weekend!), but nothing. Went through the filing cabinet drawers. Nothing. Texted Rick back: "Nothing at desk, nothing in filing cabinet drawers. Going over to your desk."

His response: "You're getting cold."

Hmmmm, has to be on "my" side of the room. Back to my desk, but nothing. Checked out some other areas. Nothing.

Texted Rick: "Going to kitchen"

His response: "Cold! Cold! Cold!"

Back to the computer room. Back to my desk. Nothing! Stood there and just looked around. Then Mollipop jumped on top of the filing cabinet. Hmmmmm.....filing cabinet. Just because, more than anything, I guess, I opened the Barry Sanders lunch box (one of Rick's collectible thingies). Bingo!

Texted Rick: "Barry rocks!"

His response: "Enjoy!"

So the last thing I ate was some peanut M & Ms last night. (Rick takes care of me!
)

Last edited:

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute!

My bag of Peanut MM's ended bad.  Dog stole them realized yes this is food but I hate THIS...left them all on carpet melting away. 

Thin Mints last night.  YUM

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A glass of Raspberry Emergen-C (Feeling SO much better now!!) and some oatmeal with fresh fruit earlier this morning. I still need to figure out lunch! :)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Chocolate chip cookie dough. :nausea:

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peanut M & Ms!

LIfe is good!

Got a text from dear Richard last night around 7:00 or so.....there was a surprise for me in a room where I do a lot of thinking. Well, I knew that was most likely the computer room. So I went back into the computer room and started ransacking the place. I took my desk apart (again! I just cleaned my desk out over the weekend!), but nothing. Went through the filing cabinet drawers. Nothing. Texted Rick back: "Nothing at desk, nothing in filing cabinet drawers. Going over to your desk."

Hmmmm, has to be on "my" side of the room. Back to my desk, but nothing. Checked out some other areas. Nothing.

Back to the computer room. Back to my desk. Nothing! Stood there and just looked around. Then Mollipop jumped on top of the filing cabinet. Hmmmmm.....filing cabinet. Just because, more than anything, I guess, I opened the Barry Sanders lunch box (one of Rick's collectible thingies). Bingo!

So the last thing I ate was some peanut M & Ms last night. (Rick takes care of me!
)
Peanut M & Ms!

LIfe is good!

You guys are adorable with your amended doodle-less weekend trips and suprise M&M hide and seek.

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Coffee right now, before that it was buffalo chicken meatballs last night

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Coffee right now, before that is was balsamic scallops. When we went out yesterday afternoon.

manxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Coffee and a bagel with whipped cream cheese. .. still drinking the coffee too

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had scrambled eggs with mini-bell peppers and sugar-free prosciutto. Decaf coffee with half and half.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Planters mixed nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.