What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leftover homemade shredded beef with green peppers, homemade beef broth and a wee bit of  boiled baby kale with pastured butter.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheated today--- went to Chilis for their 2 for $20 special. Had their onion strings for an appetizer and 1/2 rack of ribs for the main course. This was our lunch/dinner combined. Really good -- I like Chilis a lot, but also like Applebees.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Two Double Stuf Oreo cookies.

(Last night, when Rick went to bowl, one of his buddies had seen in the church bulletin that it was Rick's birthday, so he brought him a bag of Double Stufs, with a big red bow on the package. But it was another Rick.....dear Richard's birthday is actually in May. Rick told him Thank You and explained about the mix-up....his buddy told him to keep the cookies anyway.
 )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Coffee right now, but before that it was peanut butter and crackers last night.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Two Double Stuf Oreo cookies.

(Last night, when Rick went to bowl, one of his buddies had seen in the church bulletin that it was Rick's birthday, so he brought him a bag of Double Stufs, with a big red bow on the package. But it was another Rick.....dear Richard's birthday is actually in May. Rick told him Thank You and explained about the mix-up....his buddy told him to keep the cookies anyway. :)  )
:flail: AND WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocker: You only had TWO cookies. Oh come on, Pam. :crackup:

p.s. Those are my favs - the double stuff. In fact..... :anon: I have been known to open up the package at the grocery store and nibble on a couple while shopping. Don't worry, I buy the package, of course. :D I am certain the security cameras have me pegged by now! HEE HEE

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Opps. forgot to say the last thing I ate.

A blueberry muffin that I baked a couple of days ago. YUM. And sipping coffee.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A low-carb asiago bagel with low fat cream cheese

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
AND WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You only had TWO cookies. Oh come on, Pam.

p.s. Those are my favs - the double stuff. In fact.....
I have been known to open up the package at the grocery store and nibble on a couple while shopping. Don't worry, I buy the package, of course.
I am certain the security cameras have me pegged by now! HEE HEE
I HAD TWO! I SWEAR!!!!!!! 
 And that was all I ate from the entire package.....just those two. Honest. In fact, Rick put the package in his carry-on with the bag of snickerdoodles. And his cashews.

Do you know that I have never opened a pack of anything up at the store? Never. Never ate anything while shopping. I swear. Not even a bag of peanut M & Ms.....but I thought about it! 

Drinking coffee right now. However, this morning, after Rick left, I couldn't go right back to sleep (he left around 3:00 for the airport). So I started reading  for a little while. And I had a handful of Cheez-its. In bed!

Last edited:

spoung45

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A huge brunch yesterday from a local restaurant here in Chicago. It was two huge Pancakes (they call them bliss cakes) with mango and blueberries, with a layer of Vanilla mascarpone creme in between them and with these toasted oats cooked In brown sugar on top. topped with powdered sugar. for a side i had some candied bacon.......

We had a gift certificate for this place and it was our first time there, now we will we going back again........Best food i have ever had!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Two green (for St Paddy's Day) sour cream glazed DD donuts. Yeah, they looked a little funky, sickly even. But they sure were good. Oh, and a Brownie Batter donut, too; the fudge filling just oozed out of that thing......decadent!

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Coffee right now, before that it was pizza last night.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Coffee. 

I would kill for a slice of pizza right now......and it's only 7:30 in the morning.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nothing wrong with pizza for breakfast! :lol3:

Coffee right now, but before that it was chicken and vegetables.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would kill for a slice of pizza right now......and it's only 7:30 in the morning.
No talking "pizza" with you around here in the mornings. :devilish: :eek: :dash: :flail: :D

I had a bowl of BORING Red Berries Special K. Getting sick of that plus the berries were very, very light in this particular box. :nono: Must complain to Kellogg's.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had a bowl with homemade chicken broth that I cooked a small section of fresh, sugar-free Andouille sausage in and added the meat from one boiled chicken thigh, plus some okra. Came out great.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee and a Daleman's Dutch Honey Wafer (I found them the last time I was at the grocery store; they're really good with coffee or tea!)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Coffee right now. I'll have oatmeal in a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.