What's the last thing you ate - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
an apple, some PB and later some popcorn and green tea....just junk..

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@mickNsnicks2mom
 I did make these!  They are made with coconut flour.  I can pm you the recipe if you want. 

The ones I did not like at all are the store-bought ones.  They are usually made with rice flour/potato starch/tapioca starch which, to me, is practically tasteless.  Yuk!
Is the recipe hard to make? We've just discovered that my 7 year old grandson probably has coeliac. He has to have a colonscope poor baby. Everything here without gluten is massive expensive.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is the recipe hard to make? We've just discovered that my 7 year old grandson probably has coeliac. He has to have a colonscope poor baby. Everything here without gluten is massive expensive.
I'm sorry about your grandson.  

But here's some good news, sort of.  Coconut flour is much less expensive than Almond flour, but it's still expensive.  However, it's LESS expensive to make it yourself than to buy it already made.  and no, it's really easy to make.  I used coconut flour.  Combine everything in a bowl and pour it in the pan and bake 22 minutes.  I'll pm you the recipe.  

There's always the option of using potato starch/tapioca flour/rice flour combo.  I think it's tasteless myself, but then I don't like rice.  

I just ate some hard watermelon.  

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A chunk of pameggiano/reggianno (I know I spelled that wrong.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
An Outshine strawberry-kiwi fruit bar. 25 calories and no sugar added.

Status
Not open for further replies.