What's the last thing you ate - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i made two little ham sandwiches with mustard out of some slices from a loaf of day old store bakery french bread, and had a slice of banana bread with a little margarine spread over it -- a very late dinner.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A slice of Chocolate Caramel Supreme Pie that I had after dinner last night.

That was my first and only slice; we gave the rest of it to my BIL and sister and they took it home. We also gave the rest of the coconut cake to my sister. So the only dessert left here is the frozen peanut butter pie and Rick will finish that off tonight.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
quiche lorraine sounds awesome....do you have a recipe? I know it is easy to make..but, I have not had it in years and sounds so good...for one person--just me....

thanks

Cyn

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Toast with butter and raspberry jam.  It was white bread too.  My body thinks it was so good it might as well have been cake!  We usually stick to whole wheat bread so this was a huge treat! 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.25 cups boiled cauliflower with 1 slice smoked gouda melted atop. 1- 2pack package of Nick's spicy sticks (a gluten-free, no carb, grass-fed beef jerky stick that is out of this world), and 1 oz. half and half in my coffee.  One of my unconventional breakfasts :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.