What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Hot sausage sandwiches. I just finished putting it all in the crock pot and it will cook all day. I think we have some leftover crock pot beans in the freezer to have with our sandwiches. If not, we can finish up the leftover mac and cheese that we had for dinner last night.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm going out for dinner, which is rare for me.

A bunch of us are having Indian food at an excellent restaurant next to a lake..  I am really looking forward to it.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going out for dinner, which is rare for me.
A bunch of us are having Indian food at an excellent restaurant next to a lake..  I am really looking forward to it.
Ooh ooh I love Indian food. How was it and what did you eat?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had crispy chicken at mac Donalds. Never again and at home I had a doughnut with jam inside warmed in the microwave for 15 seconds.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will be having whatever hubby brings home tonight. He stops for take-out every Friday night on the way home with his mom (they carpool). It's usually Greek, McDonalds, subs, pizza or the chicken tenders meal from the grocery store.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will be having whatever hubby brings home tonight. He stops for take-out every Friday night on the way home with his mom (they carpool). It's usually Greek, McDonalds, subs, pizza or the chicken tenders meal from the grocery store.
What a sweet baby. She looks lovely in red.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pasta with my absolutely divine and delicious mushroom Alfredo with butter to fry the mushrooms, cream and porcirino cheese and my daughter's meat sauce which I don't eat because I don't like meat sauce.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmm. I want T day leftovers too!

I having another version of a chicken salad. Last night was salad greens, tomatoes and red onion with sautéed chicken, mushroom and asparagus. Tonight will be another concoction!! Warm veggies make it seem more substantial.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet baby. She looks lovely in red.
Thank you. We got her Christmas pictures done last week.

We ended up having Swiss Chalet. I had a quarter chicken with fries, gravy and a bun and I ate one of the chicken fingers my daughter didn't eat. 

Status
Not open for further replies.