What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick has physical therapy on his arm after work, then he has to take some union financial papers into H & R Block. And he's bowling early. I am staying over at work today because people are coming in to sign plans and they can't get her until after 4. It's going to be rush, rush, rush, and I'm considering frozen pizza tonight for dinner.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been hit or miss all week with me - soups, sandwiches and left overs - and I am in the mood to cook. I have some nice 3/4 inch thick pork loin chops in the freezer. I injected them with chicken broth and rubbed them with seasoning and herbs and let them marinate in the fridge before I froze them.
I'm thinking I might slow grill them and have baked cauliflour and broccoli with hollandaise sauce, a baked potato with sauteed mushrooms and onions, and some hot slaw. Sounds good on a cold Thursday night!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are having our meal in the early afternoon today, with some company coming. It is grilled steaks, salad, baked potato. There are some German Chocolate cake slices and most of a gluten free chocolate cake in the freezer. I will take some of that out in case someone wants a dessert.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Had an early lunch of a huge cheeseburger and fries. I ams stuffed. Just having a crackers, cheese, and a glass of wine. It was a good morning with a good result!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
French bread pepperoni pizza curly fries, corn on the cob, and for dessert, cherry pie ala mode with rocky road ice cream. Since I'm a bachelor, I will cook a bunch of it up, then snack on it for the next week or so.
May I. Ask how large you are?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
either leftover chicken soup or a ham and cheese sandwich...depends on how I feel...I am thinking soup

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A friend came over last night with some homemade lasagna, and gave me half of it. Take me at least a week to finish it all, but I'm certainly NOT complaing, as I love Italian food!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken & pineapple sandwiches and homemade sweet potato chips! The chicken and pineapple really work together! I was impressed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.