What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Richard has his bowling dinner tonight, so I'm on my own. If the weather holds, I'll probably grill a Boca burger. If it rains, I'll just do it indoors. Either way, that and a bit of salad will be my dinner.

Mani, your soup sounds very interesting! 

Last edited:

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did make the Taco Bake also Spanish rice with it, we have enough left over for tonight unless the BF eats it for lunch. I have to work tonight so they have to fend for themselves.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I took a boneless, skinless chicken breast out of the freezer last night. We're going to throw it on the grill tonight and then slice it over a salad for dinner.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Something called cevish! It's raw fish and stuff. Very Soso. Then I had a massive schnitzel with mashed potatoes.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night we had a delicious beef prime rib roast, with baked potato, salad and roasted peppers & zucchini. Tonight will be leftovers as there's enough for an army! Oh well, it will feed us for a few days and I'll probably freeze some for quick dinners.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Last night we had a delicious beef prime rib roast, with baked potato, salad and roasted peppers & zucchini. Tonight will be leftovers as there's enough for an army! Oh well, it will feed us for a few days and I'll probably freeze some for quick dinners.
Yum!

We're going to my sister and BIL's tonight for dinner. From what she said, I think she's getting take-out pizza. My niece is here visiting with their toddler and I always love seeing him...he's a sweetie.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We'll be having pasta with freshly caught cockles (very tiny clams) in a white wine garlic sauce.  Really looking forward to making this!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's hot here but i. Only had to turn on the microwave.
Mac and cheese and coleslaw.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't have dinner. I was too warm and tired. I'm meeting some friends for coffee tonight and will have something small there.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a Dairy Queen chicken strips meal with fries and a Dr. Pepper. And a cotton candy blizzard. The blizzard was surprisingly good! It has sprinkles and a candy cotton topping that seem like pop rocks (they are a candy that sizzle in your mouth if you don't know what they are. They're good but the worst flavor ever is candy cane lol.)  but just melts in your mouth like actual cotton candy and it's swirled in vanilla ice cream.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a Dairy Queen chicken strips meal with fries and a Dr. Pepper. And a cotton candy blizzard. The blizzard was surprisingly good! It has sprinkles and a candy cotton topping that seem like pop rocks (they are a candy that sizzle in your mouth if you don't know what they are. They're good but the worst flavor ever is candy cane lol.)  but just melts in your mouth like actual cotton candy and it's swirled in vanilla ice cream.
I've been wanting to try that blizzard. I may have to go there someday. We live walking distance to a DQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.