What weird things do your cats like to eat

meldonn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When I was growing up we had a cat that loved Twinkies. All you had to do is get one out of the box and the cat was right there. No matter how quite you were. One sound of the plastic and watch out. He would bug you until he got some.

All my cats now eat just about anything. I don't think there is anything they will not eat. I also have two outdoor barn cats and they love mice but have also tried snake and lizzard. I think they just like to shock me when they bring them to the door as presents for me.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LuckyGirl will eat anything... but she really wants to try to eat hubby's sunflower seeds. I am terrified he'll drop one and she'll get it stuck inside her and it'll hurt her cause it's so sharp on the one end! But she is DYING for them, once she saw the bag on the end table, she hops up on the stool next to it, with this "dum-dee-dum-dum-nothing-to-see-here"
kinda look on her face then stands on her hind legs to try and swat them down! She even hops up on hubby's lap where he had the seeds sitting on his pant leg (and now removed them cause she was gawking) and she'll lick the pant leg where the seeds were...probably cause of the salt residue...

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, and Tinkerbell looooves bread. I'm sitting here eating a salad and french bread piece from Panera and she came up to get a piece. Forgot about that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This has been an interesting thread. I have enjoyed reading about the strange things cats will eat.