What weird names do you have for your cat? I can't be the only one

nobdy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well lets see here...*clears throat*

Alias's: Chubs, Chubberts, Sir Chubington the III, Chubalubs, Chuberdoos, Chuberdoozles , Chuberoos, Chubers

Alias's: Tom, Flufflebut

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well lets see here...*clears throat*

Alias's: Chubs, Chubberts, Sir Chubington the III, Chubalubs, Chuberdoos, Chuberdoozles , Chuberoos, Chubers

Alias's: Tom, Flufflebut
Sir Chubington the III

has there been two other sir chubingtons? lol

prettykitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitties names are Wolfpack and Jelly Bean. Wolfpack is always called Wolfie, wolf, or nugget
Jelly Bean is called Beans, beanie baby, or bean burrito. I also like to sing "jelly bean is not my lover, she's just a cat that thinks that I am her mom"

prettykitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I also used to have a tuxedo cat that was named Sir Claudius Lancelot III. Fancy name fit for such a fancy suit he always wore.

kittencrusader

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My resident cat's name is Zip. We also call him, Zippity Do Dah, The Bub, Bubba, and Prince Zipicus Poobuttington.

sabca

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitties are Lucy and Desi.

My nicknames for them:

LUCY FEATHERS

LUCY LU

DESIDOODLE

THE KITTLES

KITTY WHITTLES

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My kitties are Lucy and Desi.

My nicknames for them:

LUCY FEATHERS

LUCY LU

DESIDOODLE

THE KITTLES

KITTY WHITTLES
no!!! oh my goodness, that is so adorable. i love the show "i love lucy". i've even considered naming a future daughter i may have, lucy, just because i love lucille ball.

toonces1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat's name is Toonces, but we call him "Tooncer", "Tooncey", Toonce, Floonce, Flooncy, Poonce, Pooncey, Scooner, Scooney, Stooner, Tansah and many others. 

nicsd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I call my Lucy "Bob"... it started as "Bubba" and just turned into Bob. My SO calls her the furry assassin cos she's so sneaky when attacking him (in a playful way)

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
As I was sweeping the kitchen fllor, I turned to get a dust pan to pick up the tiny mound of junk. I turned back around and saw Artie sitting int eh middle of the dust mound!! I automatically called him "PigPen" ~~~  named after the Charlie Brown character!!!!

He is always in the middle of any mess!!! 

macsmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mac is also known as Big Mac, Mackerel, Macintosh, Mac n Cheese, Mac Daddy, and Mackety-Mac-Don't-Talk-Back.

I had no idea his name would end up being so much fun when I chose it.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like this thread, Midnight knows and responds to all his names, Midi, Midders, dude, little Bro, 

Last edited:

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Going just by my current cats (and including my one that recently passed... too soon to not call him a current cat), oh my, the nicknames.

Lucky - Bandit (he was tux and looked like he had a mask), Batman, Batcat, AB-Cat (Almost Black Cat, because we said he was the reincarnation of our cat named Black Cat that passed away the year before),  Little Poop, Pooper, Little Man, Li'l Ol' Man, Wiggle Worm... this is probably not the complete list.

Sara - Sara Bear... that's all we have for her.

Maple - Mapley-Dapley, Maple-Waple... yeah, I think that is it.

Oscar - Oscar de la Jolla (because he used to beat up his brother Oliver, and yes I know it's spelled wrong), Oscar Madison, Oscar Mayer, Oscar Mayer Wiener (this is what I say when he's a good boy), Wiener, Wiener-Head, Hey Stupid (because of the look he always has on his face)... I think that's the list. 

Oliver - Olive-Head, Oliver Hardy, Lawrence Olivier, Larry Oliver, Larry... I think that's the full list on that one.

Interesting regular names we've had (cats from the past)...

- Shmoo

- Diablo

- Bub (short for Beelzebub)

- Yoda (his eyes weren't open all the way when we got him, and his ears were huge for his head)

- AJ (for Ali Cat Junior; Ali Cat was another cat we had)

- Tenny (she was our TENTH cat at the time)

- Thumber (he had thumbs... also called Thumper sometimes because, well, he liked to hump stuffed animals)

Think that's it as far as remotely interesting, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

suecatcrazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Prince I call Cuddle-bear a lot as he loves to cuddle..

Princess is Little girl..

Tammie is Tammiekins

I use to have a cat name Fuzzball... My dad use to call him Fuzzy-snake as he got is such odd positions laying in the middle of the hallway..

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hekitty's love names?  Well...

Hekittykittykittykittykitty

Hekky-boo

Kitten-boo

Baby Girl Iso original, that one)

Hekinator

Queen of the Damned

Witchy Britches

and

Fluff Butt

kitty333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had a cat named Noodle. I usually called her Noodle-butt or Noodle-bear for some unknown reason. She also responded to Brat. Have also had a cat named Gordo. My mom's cat Jasper we called Fatbutt or Fatty.(he was a pure Mainecoon who weighed in at 15#).

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH OH...I forgot Heckers, Buddha-cat and Buddha-boo.  If I call her by her full name, Hekitty Renee Surette, she's stop in her tracks, no matter what she's doing at the time.

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I now have the three cats Sam Adams is also known as "Silly" for all the crazy things he does. Tigger is also known as "Pounce" because yes she does pounce. Our newest member is Salem she is also known as "Bowling Ball" she just runs into everything and knocks things down

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Casper is BoBo, because when he was a kitten he was such a clown. He hasn't changed much, he still gets into everything and will do anything to get your attention, including laying right in the doorway with all four paws up in the air!