What weird names do you have for your cat? I can't be the only one

turtbat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My friends and I have many nicknames for my cat Turtle, including Turtbat, Turtloaf, Turt Squirt, Ki-Q-B, Turtle Farm, P.K. (Pretty Kitty), and The Wife. Most are from when I was a child and I just never stopped using them, but they certainly are strange.

mteche88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cats nicknames are panther cat,creeper, whiskies. I usually call by one of those names. His real name is whiskers. Pretty original right? Haha he came with that name when I got him.

lightblue

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I call my boy Boy Cat. But more interesting are my cats' actual names, which are Sparkle Princess, Altair, Crouton, and Michael.

Plus Teacup and Cog, but they only lasted a few days :(

We have a policy of getting to know them before a fitting name pops up naturally. Except Michael, I was drunk when we found/named him and for some reason decided he should have the most boring name of all of them. But it made him unique in a way...

jujuz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My daughters have given all the cats nicknames. Gandalf is meatloaf, ralph or gandi-man.  Khavi is khavi-san or slimman.... Gatsby is Gatz or Gatzbo

Sansa is Sans or Sansalito.  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lilith is: Lily, Lily Belle, Little Belle and Baby Lily

Sophie is: Sophiesaurus, Saurus, Baby Saurus and Kitten (she's grown but at about 5 pounds is quite petite)

Henry is: Brother and Buddy

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have three cats . One girl is named Speewee,other girls namedOmelette .,and my boy is named OObie.Sometimes when he is in a certain position we call him Gorgo,or Mister Mammoth.Other names for my cats that are all over the rainbow bridge were Mr. Scuppy, Mr.Skeep, Butterhead, Twicky, Piki, Sneffy, Scooey, Puffin, Fuffle, Behemouth, and my first cat Booji. We tried to pick names to fit their personalities. I miss everyone of them deeply.                                                ,

faeleen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have my 6 yr. old named StellaLuna - we do use her full name (if you knew her regal personality you'd understand). I also have my 3 yr. old Nyx after the primordial Goddess of the Night. Her nickname is Nixie poo poo, lol. My youngest Faeleen, which means cat-like in Latin- we call her Fae like a fairy :)

benthemon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Those are all great, we all come up with 'pet names' so to speak, and terms of endearment to our pets the same way we would a significant other. I currently have Hobbes, who is not exactly orange and black like a tiger, but that was my favorite comic growing up as a kid, and he follows me around everywhere, my best buddy. And Yin Yang, a tiny tuxedo, who is sadly no longer here, but she was quite the ferocious beast as well as the sweetest thing ever, quite the jeckel and hyde.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I love all these names!!!

My cat is Speedy by name, but I call her "Paw Paw" all the time!  

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats name is Kitty, her nickname is "Mi angelito de pan" which translate to "My angel of bread" XD

Shes my angel, but when i look at her sitting down. She looks like a loaf of bread.

I also call her Fatty Catty, or my Big fat fatty.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I called my beautiful Wesley "His Royal Blackness" because he was black and regal and walked like a panther. Gee, I miss that cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

turtbat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cats name is Kitty, her nickname is "Mi angelito de pan" which translate to "My angel of bread" XD
Shes my angel, but when i look at her sitting down. She looks like a loaf of bread.

I also call her Fatty Catty, or my Big fat fatty.
Ha! Thats why I call Turtle Turt-Loaf

snuggies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
haha I had a hard time just now trying to remember my kitties' "real names" 

Franklin = Beans, Snuggies, Snuggis O'Houlihan

Daisy = Curtain, Q-Tip, Kitten, Curtis

Barney = Pudie

Johnny Whiskers = Whiskermaki, J.C.Whiskers, J.C. Mortimaki

lol we are weird

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course we have nicknames!

Tony - Tony-Baloney or Tony-Tiger
Angel - Angelface, Rosemary's Baby (for her devil deposition at times) and Hell's Angel
Tippytoes - Tippy, Tipsy, or Piss-Pot (for obvious reasons)

For whatever reason we still love them all (even Piss-Pot).

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I call Boris, "Squinky," because he is so odd.  I couldn't love him more, though.

I call Diamond, "Little Terror" or "Little Demon", because that's what he is.  Also, "Sugar Pie." because he is also that.

peterbald love

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat's name is Kiki wich is not weird, but i know some weird ones like Pistache, Blackie Chan, Count Flufferton, Sassy Meow, Peanut Tail and Felix Thunder Paws!