What TV show is your "guilty little secret"?

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Operation Repo!

It's ridiculous, but I love it when one of the deadbeats tried to jump on Matt or Sonja!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I can't believe I'm going say this.... I love... The Bing Bang Theory.

Sheldon is just the absolute funniest guy to me!
OMG, I hate that show sooooooooooooooooooooo much.

My guilty pleasure is the Bachelorette

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm really embarrassed to admit that I've never heard of most of the shows that you all posted. I don't watch Network TV at all.

Now if you consider home improvement shows of any kind a "guilty secret", then call me guilty as charged. The latest one I'm hooked on (and I got DH hooked on it also) is Holmes on Homes (HGTV).

Oh wait, just thought of another - late at night, I'll watch the ER and Forensic Science (Dr. G.) shows on Discovery Health Network.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sons of Anarchy. It is such a stupid show, but I never missed an episode for the longest time. Now I can't find when it is on. I think it is between seasons.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

General Hospital and (I am soooooo ashamed of this one) Rocky and Bullwinkle
Okay....I have to say.....Rocky and Bullwinkle is brilliant. That stuff holds up over all these years.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I'm really embarrassed to admit that I've never heard of most of the shows that you all posted. I don't watch Network TV at all.

Now if you consider home improvement shows of any kind a "guilty secret", then call me guilty as charged. The latest one I'm hooked on (and I got DH hooked on it also) is Holmes on Homes (HGTV).

Oh wait, just thought of another - late at night, I'll watch the ER and Forensic Science (Dr. G.) shows on Discovery Health Network.
I don't know many of them, either. The only ones I do know of is because I've flipped passed them on the on-screen guide.

I wouldn't consider home improvement shows or Dr. G to be something to be ashamed of watching. I watch a lot of that, too - though the only ER show I really like is Untold Stories of the ER, since it has some more outlandish stories.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Heavens, well, count me on The Big Bang Theory, too.....I love that show. And I adore Sheldon.

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I love those! But I'm not guilty about those! Holmes is Hot!

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My guilty pleasure is a Canadian comedy called Trailer Park Boys. It's totally ridiculous. I think it's popular with young guys 16-??? I can't help it though--I'm hooked on Julian, and Bubbles with all his kitties. I laugh so hard.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a lot, but that's only cause I'm a reality TV junkie
Some of the best ones I watch are The Hills or Jersey Shore. I also used to watch Flavor Flav or Tila Tequila

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Ghost Whisperer. The acting is fair and the endings can be really stupid, but I love stories of haunting and why ghosts stay bound to the living.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm happy to admit that this is one of my favorite shows. I have to wonder how many takes they have to do with some of the scenes involving Sheldon. There's no way I could keep a straight face like he does.

I really don't a have show that I would consider a guilty secret. I didn't like Stargate Universe when it first started but it has gotten a little better with recent episodes. I'm still mad over Stargate Atlantis being killed off in its prime.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ummm... V the new series. We are of peas, always.
(That's the vegetarian version.)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the Big Bang Theory!

There is one show I have been watching when it is on here - I mean, I don't go out of my way to watch it but when I catch it...is Tool Academy. I can't believe how ridiculous those guys are!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine is America's Next Top Model. Tyra annoys me so much, I know nothing about fashion, and the girls annoy me, and every season I say "that's it, I'm not watching any more", then the next season starts and I get suckered in

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the past it was the sitcom Mama's Family because Mrs. Harper had the personality of an extreme curmudgeon - it was too hilarious to miss.

These days if "The City" is on, I'll watch. It's supposedly reality tv but it seems very scripted.
Anyway I have a question about Kelly Cutrone if anyone watches The City and/or Kell on Earth. - Why is it that on Kell On Earth we never saw Whitney or Roxy?
Must've been before they were hired? I don't understand.

keycube

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure it can qualify as a "guilty secret", due to its immense popularity, but I'm a Glee fanatic. Or, a "Gleek", to "those in the know".

Again, from the gayest straight man in America.

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by c1atsite

In the past it was the sitcom Mama's Family because Mrs. Harper had the personality of an extreme curmudgeon - it was too hilarious to miss.
I swear I'm turning into Mama these days. I hear her yelling "call it off, call it off!" all the time and sometimes I think I'm surrounded by a bunch of Vints and Naomis. I watched all the time a couple of years ago when it was on Ion and TBS.

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

Okay....I have to say.....Rocky and Bullwinkle is brilliant. That stuff holds up over all these years.
I love Rocky and Bullwinkle too. Best cartoon ever, but I don't know when it's on TV or I'd be watching it!