What TV show is your "guilty little secret"?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I had a thread like this about a year and half ago and someone suggested I start it again.

So c'mon, most of us have one - a TV show that is just so ridiculous that we hate to admit that we actually watch it. What's yours?

When I had pneumonia a few years back I couldn't really do much but watch TV. I got hooked on a lot of reality shows. Probably the most embarassing one that is airing right now is Real Housewives of New Jersey.

What's yours?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't watch tv. So I will answer this for my husband. His escape from reality if watching Star Trek.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOATHEto admit this.....I have been known to watch "The Hills".....now I will go in a corner and hang my head in shame....

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Keeping up with the kardashians i cant help but watch it, its so pathetic and annoying that i will not normally admit to watching it

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pineapple Dance studio, I don't know if this is shown in America but I just love it, its so funny but yeah embarassing,lol. x

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Survivor and Big Brother - I'm embarrassingly hooked on these shows.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I had a thread like this about a year and half ago and someone suggested I start it again.

So c'mon, most of us have one - a TV show that is just so ridiculous that we hate to admit that we actually watch it. What's yours?

When I had pneumonia a few years back I couldn't really do much but watch TV. I got hooked on a lot of reality shows. Probably the most embarassing one that is airing right now is Real Housewives of New Jersey.

What's yours?

I missed last night's. I could barely stay awake. DH HATES the show. I found out Mom is addicted too. We both watched the marathon on Mother's Day for the NY girls.

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bridezillas. Can't get over how bratty these girls are. And I found out my mother is hooked on Jail. It's from the producers of Cops and shows what happens inside lockup. I had to admit to her I used to watch it when it was on MyNetworkTV (it's on TruTV now). Funny thing is neither one of us likes Cops.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hm, occasionally I'll watch Clean House, hoarding related shows, and I watched all of the episodes (available over here) of How Clean is Your House?. I'm a bit of a clean freak and watching stuff like that is like a train wreck.
Other than that I watch Ghost Hunters and the rest is all science and history documentaries.

I don't like drama.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hooray....I am glad that you brought this true confession thread back.

"Say Yes to the Dress" is one of my guilty secrets...
I love watching the brides, their families and friends duke it out over which wedding dress to buy.

I watch TMZ too.
Hang my head in shame.

Next.....

jenwales

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Spongebob Squarepants. I get all exited when one of the good episodes is on.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jenwales

Spongebob Squarepants. I get all exited when one of the good episodes is on.
Good one...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

All of the RH lol
How about one that we don't know about.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh. I've been waiting for someone to ask this. I'm hooked on iCarly. Yes. I'm embarrassed because it's on Nickelodeon and it's supposed to be geared to kids and I'm a.....ahem ......baby boomer.

I started watching it when I was flipping channels and thought Miranda Cosgrove looked like my niece. I kept watching and found myself laughing more than I usually laugh at some network "sitcoms" which are supposedly geared to "grownups".

The writing, the ensemble acting, the directing - I find it charming and funny and amazingly adult at times. They did an episode a few weeks ago called, "iFix A Popstar", where the object of the "fix" was so blatantly Britney Spears - and it was so funny and right-on and I'm sure some 10 year old kids missed some of the humor - but I was laughing out loud and sort of thinking, "I can't believe they did that!!!"

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bob'sMom

Bridezillas. Can't get over how bratty these girls are. And I found out my mother is hooked on Jail. It's from the producers of Cops and shows what happens inside lockup. I had to admit to her I used to watch it when it was on MyNetworkTV (it's on TruTV now). Funny thing is neither one of us likes Cops.
I like Bridezilla's too and now another show called Bride meets Gown. I just get real girly sometimes