What presents did you get?

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
More Tinkerbell stuff than I know what to do with, some Starbucks cards, and best of all $300 from my parents. Time to go shopping finally

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin bought be a pair of gloves for Christmas
/ he also got me an adorable little silver kitty ring holder that i had been eyeing at Bed Bath & Beyond...so that in some way makes up a wee bit for the random black gloves that are too large

My mom got me some warm fuzzy socks (oh i love them!), a Christmas set that had two candlestick holders, a gravy boat, and a napkin holder, some perfume, she gave us homemade goodies, and i'm sure there's something else i must be forgetting!

My sister and her family gave me one of the new Rachel Ray cookbooks i've been wanting! Ohhh i can't wait to try it out!
I'm a huge Rachel Ray fan- her recipes are awesome! They also gave me one of the pictures of their family picture they recently had taken- awww i love it soo much! I have it on my fridge at the moment, but when i get a little money i plan to get a nice frame and put it out

My mom's customer (my mom cleans houses for a living and has had some of her customers since i was a little girl- so i've grown up around them and love them!) Ms. Kathy gave me a gorgeous litlte Christmas tablecloth that was handstitched- so i put it out in our living room for Christmas and it looks soo cute! She also gave me a cute little Santa Clause ornament and a serving dish with two polar bears on it
I love it!

My cousin James was my Secret Santa (we have too large of a family to do gifts for everyone, so we draw names and pick out one for our extended family
) gave me a $15 gift card to Spin Street (one of our many local music stores!
) I'll put that one to good use soon

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple of blankets (one electric), tea, chocolate, gift card for hobby lobby, fuzzy socks, a dvd, some sleep sets - pants and tees,... and apparently a worse memory then usual - I can't remember what else I got.

In my own defense, I've slept since then and that always makes me forget things.

Oh, and a nosy Tomas who must sniff everything and complain because I have other animal smells on my shoes.
He's currently "talking" to DH about a box he's claimed as his.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

My grandma sent me some stollen.
I hope it wasn't stolen

Grandma gave me a few little purses which each had a little gift in them. One had brown boho earrings, another had a crystal butterfly hair clip and another had $100. They were all in a little zip up jewellery case. She also gave me a beautiful sheer scarf/shoulder wrap which has maroon and emerald green velvet roses/leaves sewn onto it, i'm using it at the next house to decorate mums dressing table when she gives it to me

Tomorrow i'm going deal hunting with my xmas money!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From Rob:
$50 Books-A-Million gift card, the Slanket (www.theslanket.com) but it is back ordered until January.

From Rob's parents:
3 cat calendars (my house will have one in every room at this rate!), a cat ornament from Petsmart charities, a wedding ornament for us for our tree next year, a cat ring holder, and some stocking stuffers.

From Rob's brother:
We got a $25 gift card to Applebees.\\

From the rest of his family in Maine:
$25 in a "money dispenser", $25 to Wal*Mart, $25 to Olive Garden

Not sure what I'm getting from my parents yet. I'm not seeing them until this coming weekend. I know my dad was going to get me a shot glass shelf thing, because I am collecting state shot glasses when I go on road trips for each state I've been to.

The kittens got some toy attachments to replace the ones they shredded, a laser pointer, crinkle ball, treats, their cat tree (in the beginning of the month), two catnip pads to lay on, and a fish bowl that can also double as a water or food bowl with fake fish that swim in the bottom.

Rob got a $100 gift card for Sears from me, and a $5 rewards card they gave me when I bought the gift card. And a card from me with Garfield on it that said "It's Christmas! I'll kiss you if you stand under the mistletoe." Then inside "Heck - I'll kiss you if you stand under swamp moss!"

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

From Rob:the Slanket (www.theslanket.com) but it is back ordered until January.
I want a Slanket!!!!!! Now hubby is teasing me about wanting one.
I think I might just order one for the upcoming winter - mmm, lets hope it does international shipping!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I want a Slanket!!!!!! Now hubby is teasing me about wanting one.
I think I might just order one for the upcoming winter - mmm, lets hope it does international shipping!
those look neat!!! i soo want one now!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From my parents:
post its, pens, teacher send home-grams, Lenox cat ornament, "first Christmas" ornament, a Tinkerbell plate, sappy feel good books, hot chocolate, subscriptions South Beach Diet to and Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD.

From DH: How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Rent on DVD, Backstreet Boys new CD, Josh Groban Noel, and a big computer bag, (I may be taking that one back)

From Grandma: Christmas towels, workout clothes, and a JC Penney gift card

From my in-laws: lots of ornaments, WVU earrings, a gold and blue scarf, and a WVU end table.

Over all a great Christmas. But the best part was watching my MIL's face when she opened up her photo album from our wedding. She loved it!!

DH was happy with what he got, but didn't get Mario Galaxy for his Wii. He got a ton of stuff from me and my family. Everything from his parents was to both of us. MIL said she that was because she new I went all out for him
I fell kind of bad though.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lets see...

New pots & pans
Electric Mixer
Black bathroom towels to match our bathroom
& new ones to match my kitchen!
New microfiber face cloths, eye glasses cloth, car washing cloths
Columbia winter jacket

http://www.columbia.com/Product.aspx...&viewAll=False

Mittens & scarf to match
Knife set, I've been missing my nice set that I had when we lost them in the flood! A good set makes a world of difference!
$40 gift card to Victorias Secret
Wine glass set
Picture frame/collage set
Cash from my grandparents & boss
CHOCOLATES

Microfiber blanket for our bedroom
Ralph Laureen sweatshirt
Bath & Body Works lotions/soaps
Cute sign for our apartment, it says "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" I love it!
Yankee Candle - Sugar Cookie! My all time favorite

I think that it

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some giftcards: $25 to JC Penny, $75 to Kohls, $25 to 99 Restaurant .. I think I got a couple more but I dont remember. Also, I got new cookie sheets, a new frying pan with cover, a nice jewlery chest, Taylor Swift CD. I was playing with my cousins Nintendo DS yesterday and now I REALLY want one. It was so much fun! I'm hoping if I drop enough hints, my boyfriend will buy one for me for my Christmas present, because i dont think he got me anything yet. And we're going to his house this weekend for our Christmas with his parents and family.

mezlo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I mainly got stuff that I needed. A new cordless drill and a set of bits
You needed a drill and bits? A real man only needs 2 things - duck tape and a hammer!

If something moves and it shouldn't, use the tape.
If something doesn't move and it should, use the hammer!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I feel guilty for doing this. Just like a proud father. Click on the middle photo at the top and SEE what I got for Christmas!
Awww... how cute!

I got a new sound system, shoes, a new coat, and a video game for my Wii.

The best gift I got though was 8 hours of movie watching with DH. It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Die Hard, and Gremlins. Nothing like a holiday movie marathon.

We then went out and saw Juno.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I feel guilty for doing this. Just like a proud father. Click on the middle photo at the top and SEE what I got for Christmas!
She's very cute! Congratulations!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

There is no reason for feeling guilty for that! Congrats!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like everyone got nice gifts! Congrads to Persi & Allie on the new family member!

I got A LOT of Pampered Chef! I got a knife set, a baking stone, the Easy Accent Decorator, and the the larger Chillzanne bowl that they have. I also got a mini griddle, some Tupperware bowls, a slow cooker cookbook, a fryer (I think they're telling me I need to cook more...
) pajamas, Bath and Body Works, lottery tickets for the big drawing on New Years in WI and scratchoffs (Scott won, I didn't), and money.

My Grandma made us cookies and gave the kitties their own special ceramic bowls with their names on them (they're so pretty don't know if I'll let them actually use them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
With the money i got from my grandmother today i bought new jeans (only have one pair that's starting to fray on the inseams (i can't seem to find a pair that is non stretch and fits comfortably, so i get the stretch ones but they wear out quicker and get baggy)

I went to a shop called T2, one just opened near me, the closest after that is alot further out. I bought a bag of Red Chai and Honey green almond in loose leaves. A little japanese cup, a scoop and a mesh strainer with chain

Exciting@!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got quite a bit my Big gift from my parents were the custom car mats for my 06 Tuscon
I got new winter boots, a few new movies, lots of new shirts and a pair of jogging pants. Some CROCS fur lined slippers, some new earings, An addition to my collection a wine bottle (with wine) shaped like a cat and several other things.
Some money from my grandmother to go get anything I want, right now is getting me gas for the week. I am so suprised and happy with all of my gifts

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got so much stuff I don't even know where to start.

From my boyfriend-a spin spa brush, Futurama movie, pajama pants and a t-shirt to match and a new hair dryer

From my boyfriends parents- Mini fridge, pajama pants, candy, socks, board game

From my Aunt/Uncle- $20 for a restaurant and Monopoly electronic game

From my Grandma-$25

From my Grandma and Grandpa-$25 for Zellers and she got my boyfriend a sweater that didn't fit so he returned it and got Lego star wars for ps3

From my mom and sister- a new hair straightener (a good one that actually works on my hair), a new hair dryer (which I returned because I got 2 and bought stuff from La Senza), a duvet, hot chocolate maker, $25 for a restaurant, $50 for Wal Mart, lots of candy, pajamas, perfume, lots of body wash/shampoo/bubble bath, a new robe, a purse, $10 for Tim Hortons (and $10 for my boyfriend too)...I know there is more that my mom bought me I just can't think of what. She gave my boyfriend $50 and a video game

My boyfriends work gave him (which we can both use)-$25 for gas, $25 for a restaurant, 2 movie tickets that include popcorn and 2 drinks and $50

From everyone else- an Icewine and Brandy gift set from my boyfriends aunt and uncle, $200 from my boyfriends grandparents (for both of us), a yankee candle gift set from my boyfriends other grandparents.

I used my $50 for Wal Mart to get some movies. I bought both Garfield movies, Waitress, Gone in 60 seconds and Both Fantastic 4 movies. I used my $25 for Zellers to get some pants and we spent the $70 for the restaurants last night on dinner and had a really yummy dinner that we can't normally afford.