What is Your Metabolism Like?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jalapeno

Hahaha Ryan (right??), no.
It's a medical facility somewhere in the US and it's named like that.
Actually, the diet consists of either grapefruit juice or the fruit itself every meal, and no carbo food is allowed in the diet. It's a crash/fad diet.
Sorry. I couldn't resist.
The diet does sound just as crazy as my guess was though.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jalapeno

Hahaha Ryan (right??), no.
It's a medical facility somewhere in the US and it's named like that.
Actually, the diet consists of either grapefruit juice or the fruit itself every meal, and no carbo food is allowed in the diet. It's a crash/fad diet.

No carbs =
Carbs are too important to cut out!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't seem to gain weight unless I binge more then I can handle.

Up until I was 13 years old I had major problems with my weight. I was definitly overweight for my age and height. You know how cruel children can be right? Well it basically made me starve myself. I started off at 75kg and at the end of last year I was down to 40kg, this was too thin for my age and height - I had to put on 10kg! And I did it! I'm 50kg now and very happy with myself!

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well all Iam going to say is I have filled out very nicley thank you. Ohh and I dont know how many kilos into a pound. Iam with Sam and talk in kilos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I don't seem to gain weight unless I binge more then I can handle.

Up until I was 13 years old I had major problems with my weight. I was definitly overweight for my age and height. You know how cruel children can be right? Well it basically made me starve myself. I started off at 75kg and at the end of last year I was down to 40kg, this was too thin for my age and height - I had to put on 10kg! And I did it! I'm 50kg now and very happy with myself!
Good for you Sam!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well since I'm sitting here eating a box of Cheez-its right now, I guess I'm pretty lucky and thankful to have a fast metabolism. I was always chubby growing up and then lost weight in my early twenties and just stayed slim by eating somewhat healthy. HOWEVER, I just turned 31 and I can slowly see things changing, or should I say moving down!
Ugh, cellute sucks! So I joined a gym and have really seen a difference in my body. I haven't had any kids yet so I want to stay in shape cause I know that's when I will have to watch. Until then, I'll continue on my box of cheez-its!