what is the cutest thing your cat/cats has ever done?

cuddly calico

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've only been slightly accustomed to my kitten. I love it when he does his little downward dog pose and yawns real cute and then rolls over. What's something cute your furballs have done?

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, there are a lot of cute stuff happening everyday. 
My favorite would be the "hide and pounce" game. One cat decides to hide under the bed sheets, or newspapers or under a pile of leaves and wait for another buddy to pass by. It always fails because the "lump" is so obvious so the hunter gets pounced from behind or above. 

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Probably the cutest thing was when I woke up one night and found little Khal Drogo with both paws wrapped around my forearm like a teddy bear, happily snoozing away. He's a lot like a human baby in the sense that he sleeps a lot better if he's in close proximity, whether curled up by my head or arms, or burrowed under the blanket next to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cuddly calico

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kinda like Kyo in my avatar photo? It was so heartwarming.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm...  Kitten antics are almost always adorable (except maybe when they are destroying something).  I may be able to dig up a few +9 year old pictures of my 2. 

As a younger adult Mooch used to get upside down in the little tube part of the cat tree.  We called her "bat cat."
 First this:

Then this:

Noodles likes to tap me on the leg to get my attention.  She used to steal stuffed animals to go wrestle with too.

Kittens really are a hoot.  I found a lot of super cute pictures looking for those.  Enjoy your little one!

beckbjj

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Probably this, from a couple of months ago:

So cute I can hardly stand it!  The way Grace is holding Quincy's hand just kills me!

But really, all four of mine have done so many things that are cute to me as their proud mama!

joseph watson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think my cat looks so cute when I play with him with his favourite toy. I have a mouse shaped electronic gadget that can be controlled from remote. Every time my cat see this toy she just gets excited and chases him every where.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cuddly calico

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All of your cats are super adorable! I'd definitely like to see more adorableness. :D