What I made for dinner tonight!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those look yummy, Sooz!

Veal Tarragon tonight. I promised The Boy the other week when I did the chops that he'd get it soon. Garlic Panfried New Potatoes, and Scarlet Runner beans. A nice easy meal, actually, and I'm just waiting for Junior to arrive, to go into action with the meat. It takes so little time, there's no way I'm starting before all hands are on deck, and he did warn me he would probably be later than usual.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a chicken blt salad from wendy's tonight and I have a sinus infenction so I couldn't enjoy it.
I know I didn't make it, I LOVE those salads and shouldn't have ate it with a sinus infection.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bringin' Back the Dinner Thread!

I made chicken and stuffing bake: it's a variation on the recipe on the back of the stove top box.

I take chopped rotisserie chicken from the grocery store, frozen veggies, a can of cream of chicken soup (98% fat free), a soup-can worth of milk, and a few cups of stuffing. Chicken, veggies, soup, milk: in a casserole dish. Make the stuffing with some broth and margarine in the microwave per package directions, layer stuffing on the otehr stuff, bake it at 350 for about 30 mins. Voila!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's this no ones cooking
I was likeing to have good food to look at, I don't get to cook to much hubby works nights and I've been really really hungrey for good pictures

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, no pics, but tonight's dinner was two grilled Nebraska rib eyes and homemade mashed potatoes with butter, milk, garlic, chives and parsely.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I made an awesome dinner!!
I made Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casseroll, Garlic Paremesan Bread, and Corn!!! It was sooo yummy!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought the thread had died, too.

Well, dinner's late in this house, so it hasn't happened yet. There's rotisserie chicken in the fridge from last night, that will get some artichokes and mushrooms added, and a Newburg-ish sauce; and some LO Jasmine rice in the freezer that will get heated up with some seasonings, to go along with the chicken goop. It will be tasty, but that sort of thing often doesn't look like much.

----

Ok, it's not much to look at, but it tasted good...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well everyones dishes sound great. I haven't cooked anything for over a week and a half, so no piccies from me at the moment! Not sure what I'm having tonihgt, but I'll try and post whatever it is.

Fran, the base to that pizza is cream cheese and ranch dressing.....

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please, stop! It's ramadhan and I'm fasting!!!! Naaah, go ahead, I enjoy looking at things I can't eat!
)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now i just forgot to take a pic, i dont think i wanna chuck it up to take a pic for you
but..
I just made jam filled puffpastry and were delicious with my cuppa tea!

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jack was working in the studio last night, so I wanted to make some comfort food to eat in front of the TV.

I made Rachel Raye's Clam Chowder with lots of celery and potatoes and LOTS of clams, it was so yummy! I am going to be eating that for lunch today!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to make dinner early today, as we are going to my nephews 4th birthday party this afternoon. We will eat there, so Jerry and I will have this for dinner tomorrow........ummmm, does it smell good. Looks like a huge turkey in this picture, but it's just a chicken........

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I had to make dinner early today, as we are going to my nephews 4th birthday party this afternoon. We will eat there, so Jerry and I will have this for dinner tomorrow........ummmm, does it smell good. Looks like a huge turkey in this picture, but it's just a chicken........
Ohh susie! for once im coming to yours!! :Yummy:

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Serbian goutavitch last night! Tonight I'm just doing M & Ms stuffed chicken breasts with broccoli and cheese rice - simple dinner yet yummy!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Ok Susie
Knock it off putting that on here and it's only 9:50 in the AM here. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just how sufficient are you? What time do you all get up there in the buckeye state?
And to top that off I'm dang near starving I didn't have anything last night but a bowel of soup
Looks very yummy

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, sorry Lois........I plan my day and I try to stick to a schedule, or I'd never get anything done!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hummm...last night My mom and I went to Mcalisters. I had a smoked turkey sandwitch on sourdough bread with provolone and spicy brown mustard. I also had a small cesare salad.......as for tonight, I have no idea what i'm making for dinner! I will let ya'll know when I figure that one out!