What does your birthday mean?

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is actually for the most part... right
I looked at my husbands as well, his was dead-on!

Here's mine!
Your birthday on the 29th adds a tone of idealism to your nature.
You are imaginative and creative, but rather uncomfortable in the business world.
You are very aware and sensitive, with outstanding intuitive skills and analytical abilities.

The 29 reduces to 11, one of the master numbers which often produces much nervous tension.
This is the birthday of the dreamer rather than the doer.
You do, however, work very well with people.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Birthdate: October 31
Your birthday suggests that you are a good organizer and manager, an energetic and dependable worker; attributes often showing success in the business world.
Serious and sincere, you have the patience and determination necessary to accomplish a great deal.

Your approach can be original, but often rigid and stubborn.
Sensitivity may be present, but feeling are likely to be repressed.
You are good with detail and insist on accuracy, but at times scatter energies.

You're a practical thinker, but not without imagination.
You love travel and don't like to live alone.
You should probably marry early, for responsibility is necessary for your stability.

My god, that is SO me! The only thing I would contradict would be the fact that my emotions run a little deeper and more intensely than most. But that could be stress related

gameover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your Birthdate: October 4

Being born on the 4th day of the month should help make you a better manager and organizer. - False!

You may be more responsible and self-disciplined than you realize. - Not too sure?

Sincere and honest, you are a serious and hard working individual. - True!

Your feelings are likely to seem somewhat repressed at times. - True!

The number 4 has something of an inhibiting effect on your ability to show and express affections, as feeling are very closely regulated and controlled. - True!

You are apt to be much more practical, rational, and conscious of details. - True!

There is a good deal of rigidity and stubbornness associated with the number 4. - True!

Sarah