What does your birthday mean?

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
September 28th

Your birth on the 28th day of the month (1 energy) adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your Life Path.
The number 1 energy suggest more executive ability and leadership qualities than you path may have indicated.
A birthday on the 28th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach.

Unlike much of the other 1 energy, this birthday is one that endow with the ability to start a job and continue on until it is finished.
You may prefer to use the broad brush, but you can handle details as well.
You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed.
You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your birth on the 19th day of the month adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your life path.
But at the same time, it poses a number of obstacles to overcome before you are able to be as independent as you would like. The number 1 energy suggests more executive ability and leadership qualities than your path may have indicated.

A birthday on the 19th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach. However, a somewhat self-centered approach to life that may be in conflict with some of the other influences in your life.
This 1 energy may diminish your ability and desire to handle details, preferring instead to paint with a broad brush.

You do not tend to follow convention or take advice very well.

Consequently, you tend to learn through experience; sometimes hard experiences.
The 19/1 is a loner number and you may experience feelings of being alone even if you are married.
You may take on a tendency to be nervous and angry.

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your Birthdate: January 29
Your birthday on the 29th adds a tone of idealism to your nature.
You are imaginative and creative, but rather uncomfortable in the business world.
You are very aware and sensitive, with outstanding intuitive skills and analytical abilities.

The 29 reduces to 11, one of the master numbers which often produces much nervous tension.
This is the birthday of the dreamer rather than the doer.
You do, however, work very well with people.

Mine was really accurate

Freaky!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
August 30:
Your birthday on the 30th day of the month shows individual self-expression is necessary for your happiness. You tend to have a good way of expressing yourself with words, certainly in a manner that is clear and understandable.
You have a good chance of success in fields requiring skill with words.

You can be very dramatic in your presentation and you may be a good actor or a natural mimic. You have a vivid imagination that can assist you in becoming a good writer or story-teller. Strong in your opinions, you always tend to think you are on the right side of an issue.

There may be a tendency to scatter your energies and have a lot of loose ends in your work. You may have significant artistic talent and be very creative.

This is pretty much me...if you saw my desk right now you'd really understand the scattered energies part!

cabbit

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Whoa! This is so freaky. It is so true Oh my gosh!!

Look what i got for my B-day February 7

Born on the 7th day of month gives you a tendency to be something of a perfectionist and makes you more individualistic in many ways.
Your mind is good at deep mental analysis and complicated reasoning.
You are very psychic and sensitive, and you should usually follow your hunches.

You may not take orders too well, so you may want to work alone or in a situation where you can be the boss.
This birthday gives a tendency to be somewhat self-centered and a little stubborn.

I am not!!
LOL

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyo...hdatemeanquiz/

pretty neat site

Here's Me for September 9:

Your birth on the 9th day of the month adds a tone of idealism and humanitarianism to your nature.
You become one who can work easily with people because you are broadminded, tolerant and generous.
You are ever sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you are very sympathetic and compassionate.

Your feelings run deep and you often find yourself in dramatically charged situations.
This 9 energy always tends to give more that it gets.

That pretty much is me to the tee!!!!!
September 9
ME TOO!
YAY!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty

I can't remember what my B-Day one said, but another quiz on that page was good:
http://www.blogthings.com/wherefrom.html
The one for WV was quite accurate.
I sure do love those one's as well...
Michigan is quite true for us here!!! LOL
There are a couple I've seen for Michigan though and I like them all....

laurelism

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your birth on the 25th day of the month (7 energy) modifies your life path by giving you some special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects.
You may become something of a perfectionist and a stickler for details.
Your thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible.

Your feelings may run deep, but you are not very likely to let them show.
This birthday makes you a more private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible.
In friendships you are very cautious and reserved.
You are probably inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions.

Sounds just like me!!! Cool stuff

Laurel

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh man....I dont know whether to be freaked out at how accurate this is or just get on my knees and thank someone out there for actually understanding me.....

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty

I can't remember what my B-Day one said, but another quiz on that page was good:
http://www.blogthings.com/wherefrom.html
The one for WV was quite accurate.
This link was cool - here was mine.

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif] You Know You're From New Zealand When...[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]You know what to do in an Earthquake: get into the nearest doorway before any other bugger and say, "Nah, i don't reckon it's the big one this time. We'll be right" Absolutely!

You can hum the theme song to Coronation street. I HATE Coronation Street!

You know what apples really taste like (and that there are more than four different kinds) Absolutely!

You know rugby league is not, and never will be, an international sport. Don't care?

You're not sure about cricket, either. Or hockey. Or netball. Or swimming. Or the women's 400m. Or any other sport in which Australia are world champions. Yes, you're even having doubts about real rugby. Rugby is the best!

You know what happened to the lead singer of Push Push Never heard of Push Push!

You're seen split Enz, or former members thereof, performing live at least once Nope

You reckon anyone who carries on about how great they are is an up-themselves wanker. Or an Australian. Haha!!! ['nuff said]

You wouldn't dream of wearing thongs on your feet. Thats what jandals are for. TOO RIGHT!

The name "Chappell" still makes you queasy never heard it

You know someone who worked on The Lore of the Rings or Xena YES!

You wish Fitzy, Zinzan and Josh were still playing for the ABs. Oh how I wish!

The dairy sells more than just stuff from cows YUP!

You rolled Snifters, rather then Jaffas, down the aisle at the movies Dislike either, so didn't buy them

You know something's horribly wrong if you've been driving for more then 2 hours without the scenery changing. uh huh!!

The words "NZ cricket victory" just don't sound right, somehow. You got it!

You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends from New Zealand. Oh for sure!

Well most of it seems to be accurate!

Thanks for sharing!

[/font]

rachaelkn2009

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mine: March 27 -
Your birth on the 27th day of the month (9 energy) adds a tone of selflessness and humanitarianism to your life path.
Certainly, you are one who can work very well with people, but at the same time you need a good bit of time to be by yourself to rest and meditate.
There is a very humanistic and philanthropic approach in most of things that you do.

This birthday helps you be broadminded, tolerant, generous and very cooperative.
You are the type of person who uses persuasion rather than force to achieve your ends.
You tend to be very sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you able to give much in the way of friendship without expecting a lot in return.

(It's a little true)

winwin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For the most part, my birthday means I am one year older.

Someone asked when my birthday was, and I told them July 28, and they asked what year, and I told them, "every year".

I dunno . . . .

Leonard

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your birth on the 27th day of the month (9 energy) adds a tone of selflessness and humanitarianism to your life path.
Certainly, you are one who can work very well with people, but at the same time you need a good bit of time to be by yourself to rest and meditate.
There is a very humanistic and philanthropic approach in most of things that you do.

This birthday helps you be broadminded, tolerant, generous and very cooperative.
You are the type of person who uses persuasion rather than force to achieve your ends.
You tend to be very sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you able to give much in the way of friendship without expecting a lot in return.

this is pretty accurate.. except i HATE being around people.. lol I actually have SAD (social anxiety disorder) and have a hard time being in large crowds of people i dont know..

edit: i just read another one born on the 27th and its the same thing.. so it must go by the day you were born

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Being born on the 4th day of the month should help make you a better manager and organizer.
You may be more responsible and self-disciplined than you realize.
Sincere and honest, you are a serious and hard working individual.

Your feelings are likely to seem somewhat repressed at times.
The number 4 has something of an inhibiting effect on your ability to show and express affections, as feeling are very closely regulated and controlled.
You are apt to be much more practical, rational, and conscious of details.
There is a good deal of rigidity and stubbornness associated with the number 4.

that's me alright

bearcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your Birthdate: June 19
Your birth on the 19th day of the month adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your life path.
But at the same time, it poses a number of obstacles to overcome before you are able to be as independent as you would like. The number 1 energy suggests more executive ability and leadership qualities than your path may have indicated.

A birthday on the 19th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach. However, a somewhat self-centered approach to life that may be in conflict with some of the other influences in your life.
This 1 energy may diminish your ability and desire to handle details, preferring instead to paint with a broad brush.

You do not tend to follow convention or take advice very well.

Consequently, you tend to learn through experience; sometimes hard experiences.
The 19/1 is a loner number and you may experience feelings of being alone even if you are married.
You may take on a tendency to be nervous and angry.

hmmmm.... interesting although I wouldn't completely agree.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine wasn't so accurate. It had stuff about shirking from responsibility and having organizational skills and things. Both are not me. I also don't get itchy feet and need to change my routine and travel and things. I 100% prefer my roots and my routines!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool thanks! Mine was dead on but friends was nowhere near