What color is this cat???

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

Its Bagheera, kitty A, that isn't the Bengal. I was hesitant on him, but didn't think he was an Ocicat.

I completely forgot about the Maus!
I always think of them as the silver spotted cat. I forgot about they can be bronze and now even smoke. Very pretty!

So I am going to guess

A. Bronze Egyptian Mau for pretty Bagheera.

Is Chocolate right for Pogue the little Siamese? I will fall down if I actually got a pointed kitty right
He looks chocolate to me. That was very impressive!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he would be a Chocolate point if he were a Siamese.. but he's a different breed

Awesome on getting all the names and pics together, though. I was truly impressed!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

He looks chocolate to me. That was very impressive!
Not as impressive as The european burmese you did. I never would have gotten them.

Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

I think he would be a Chocolate point if he were a Siamese.. but he's a different breed

Awesome on getting all the names and pics together, though. I was truly impressed!
UH-Oh, not Siamese?! I am off to go search pointed breeds...the bane of my guessing skills. He has gotten really big. I remember when you first posted him as a bitty kitten. You and Hope Hacker have some very similar kitties, Snosrap5 was in the running there for awhile too.

Your babies are beautiful, I love Noel! I am a sucker for a gray tabby.

Back Already.... I love google. if you put in pointed cats the second link that comes up is Tonkinese. This is the kitty with the great contrast between point and body color which Pogue has.

Current guess

Champagne Point Tonkinese

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are we done again already?

Well, I will bump this up and see if more pictures appear from Abymummy.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I didn't see the champagne point guess. I was waiting for you to go!
That is because I blab too much when I am typing
I should put my guesses in bold, LOL.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe, I'm just waiting for our great leader to confirm the colors. I'm not sure what the proper Bengal colors are, so..I'm at a loss too.

The names and breeds, however, are right.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehehehe -
was waiting on peeps to see if I've disappeared

Will confirm the cats soon - looking for a spotty bonus post right now and have a difficult one coming up

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Btw I meant to thank you, Kittymonsters, for the compliment on my brats, but didn't want to ruin the guessing, hehe. I even had to take my brand new siggy that Lore made me down, cause all the brats are in there.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Btw I meant to thank you, Kittymonsters, for the compliment on my brats, but didn't want to ruin the guessing, hehe. I even had to take my brand new siggy that Lore made me down, cause all the brats are in there.
I love your new siggy! I need to get one made, I just can't figure out which photos to submit.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ahh, I just gave them the link to all of mine and let them pick, hehe. I wasn't trying to pick out photos.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not positive on the Bengal's colors, and/or whether the Mau is a warm bronze or a cool bronze...so, I can't verify.

bemba

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I see this is an old thread but would love to restart it?