"What are you doing" thread

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with the report!

I just got home from work and it's 12.30AM and my lactating queen, Flutterby, has explosive diarrhea and it's bloomin' horrible. I just want to go to sleep.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Have fun, ut0pia! Hope you finished it!

I'm sitting at my desk at work, drinking coffee, and trying to force myself to start a plan review.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished polishing the furniture, I just do one room a day. I have way too much furniture now
I did the bedroom, tomorrow I will do the office and then the living room. If I go out tomorrow I will just have to delay it one day, that won't be difficult to do

Now I am going to sit and continue reading the book I'm almost done with. It's a good day to stay in, that's for sure.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just updating my website and about to feed, water and attend to cat litter boxes!

Going to go for a drive to see my Nana shortly and pay off my vets bill. *sigh* LOL

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made early dinner, cleaned the kitchen, now thinking about what to do that is productive

trimph1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am trying to shave off a whole bunch of stuff from a live video of our band's concert---3 hours down to only an hour and 3/4ers ---need to cut it down to about two 9 minute segments
these will end up on youtube--such as that is

As well--spent the first several hours at hospital doing the pre-operation things....

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sitting up in my bed watching Pixie sleep and listening to my sirus satalite radio and day dreaming, just more less lettng my mind wander.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im going positively CRAZY right now...Im soooooo nosy and the not knowing of certain things is KILLING ME!

But its fun because BF is sitting here right next to me with the doggie bothering him to play throw the Rita and Ramsie is sandwiched between our legs..Queen Jungle Butt is trilling her jungle roar from inside the Christmas tree...Just another day at my house LOL.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Nero in my lap, being ever so adorable and lovey, but definitely hindering my ability to do school work effectively

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm drinking a chamomile and mint tea and trying to start studying for a test tomorrow. I'm too excited for my trip, 2 weeks left, it's all I can think about!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I skipped going out with the Hopheads and finally finished my business law paper about 3 hours ago!!
So I can go hand it in tomorrow morning and be done with it.

After that I had some major anxiety going on, not really sure what brought it on, which made it worse.. worrying about worrying..
but I think I am finally calmed down enough now, well at least my eyes are tired enough that i am going to go to bed and hopefully get some decent sleep. I need to rest up for the Strong Ale Fest tomorrow!!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its 9.30am here, I've been up since 7.30am, the kids school is closed due to the horrendous snow we've had so I'm sitting down with a cup of tea and my laptop, not dressed yet and just chilling really. I've got loads of cleaning to do today, I didn't do much yesterday so its double today :-( x

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting here waiting for my car to defrost this morning, it's 27ºF out
Yay winter weather! Now I just need some precipitation and I'll be content.