What are you craving??

Status
Not open for further replies.

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thats easy  Salerno's pizza in Chicago. Haven't been there since I moved from Chicago to Florida 18 years ago. Second thought any pizza from Chicago !!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard Chicago Pizza is amazing! I wouldn't mind going there for the pizza and also two shows to meet the cast that are filmed there. I'm currently craving Taco Bell!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Still guacamole. :dk:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A piece of cake. :D

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pad thai and spring rolls from a restaurant where I used to live. It's the most amazing pad thai ever, it has chicken, shrimp and tofu and their spring rolls are so crispy and yummy. 

pookalali

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Chicken satay and Thai tea.
Mmmmmmm.
I'm on the hunt for a good Thai tea mix.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That a good but reasonably priced Indian restaurant would open in my area with homeb delivery.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A break from my annoying and incredibly misbehaving neices. It sounds terrible but I am so seriously fed up with them lately lol.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@catlover19
Yes you can crave sleep. I know how hard it is to have 2 little ones. Now that mine are 2 and 4 it's better.
  Although I still crave sleep; I'm not really as tired.  My son just rolls off his little bed multiple times a night.  He falls onto another bed; but his room is pitch black because he kept removing his night light...sooo...he needs Mommy to help find his buddy sometimes. 

I'm craving Puerto Rican food.  Someday I'll learn to cook it for myself... 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@catlover19
Yes you can crave sleep. I know how hard it is to have 2 little ones. Now that mine are 2 and 4 it's better.
That's good to know that it gets better. My son screamed and cried so much last night and just kept wanting to eat. I think he's having his 2 week growth spurt....or he just really hates night time.

Although I still crave sleep; I'm not really as tired.  My son just rolls off his little bed multiple times a night.  He falls onto another bed; but his room is pitch black because he kept removing his night light...sooo...he needs Mommy to help find his buddy sometimes. 

I'm craving Puerto Rican food.  Someday I'll learn to cook it for myself... 
My daughter always pulls her night light out too but I keep putting it back. She's in a toddler bed but I put a bed rail on so she can't easily get out or roll out of bed. 

Status
Not open for further replies.