What are you craving??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Just about everything... my diet is wearing a bit thin...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I had to bring this to the first page because I am dying for ice cream. It's been bugging me now for about a week, but I haven't given in yet. (Come close though!)

I'm craving a chocolate marshmallow ice cream cone. With peanuts. And hot fudge dripped over all. (Preferably a large one 
)

And I'd better get it soon because our local ice cream shop will be closing soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Guacamole! I crave it often. :lol3:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate....always chocolate lately. More specifically, I want this dark chocolate bar that I got on clearance at the grocery store about a month ago. It was huge and sooooo good, but since it was on clearance for $1, when I went back to get it they were gone. 

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleep. Whisky kept waking me up to go into one.of my cupboards..I've created a monster.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
You know, I could eat a hoagie.....haven't had one in months. I may get one tonight for my dinner. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peanutbutter - chocolate chunkers cookies. Winchester Winchester bakes them. They are on the recipe exchange thread. I've been thinking about them for months now. I went out and bought the ingredients. I'm baking them on the day of my birthday. I'm going to eat the dough and I'm going to eat them at all stages of cooling. Yep I'm going to be a piggy and I can't wait. Bring on 26th November!!!!!
Oh and I'm going to bake myself a peanutbutter chocolate cheese cake ' birthday Cake'.
It's going to be the best birthday EVER!!!

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That the pain in my ankle from falling over - again - would go away. I'm sitting with a frozen bag of beans on it. Oh woe is me!!!!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lady in the line in front of me at the supermarket was buying chocolate coated peanut cookies. I want some of them.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for asking. It's a bad sprain. It'll take about 2 weeks to heal. It's nicely strapped up and hurts like anything...:-)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Judy, I hope your ankle is better; I didn't know you fell again. 

I would STILL kill for a bowl of chocolate marshmallow ice cream. Nope, still didn't get any and it's been a good month now, I think.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I eat gluten free and have been for over a year. I have managed very well giving up the breads, cakes pies, etc. However yesterday we attended Homecoming at a friends church. My husband sat across the table from me eating a slice of many layered chocolate cake which had black walnuts in the icing. I have been thinking about that ever since. I hope it passes soon.:lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm still on the guacamole bandwagon. :nod:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Judy, I hope your ankle is better; I didn't know you fell again.

I would STILL kill for a bowl of chocolate marshmallow ice cream. Nope, still didn't get any and it's been a good month now, I think.
I also had an accident on the escalator the week before Pam.
When I phoned my sister in England and told her I'd fallen she said 'judy. Again!!!'
thesevthings. It's very painful and is strapped up but getting better by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.