What are you craving??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Ok, so it seems a few threads are getting a bit food obsessed, :lol3: So what are you craving right now? Lets see how many say chocolate chip cookies? :lol3:

I'd like something sweet with chocolate. I haven't narrowed it down specifically though. :lol3:

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to admit Chocolate cookies sounds good but I would either choose a big salad with lettuce,tomatoes,cauliflower, celery carrots etc.... load it up. and of course Blue Cheese Dressing.or chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

dejolane

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
see now i've just had cheese so now I want chocolate but it has to be whole nut chocolate I love it 

I do the opposite to if I have chocolate I crave cheese im a bit of a freak lol!!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whiskey cake from T.G.I. Fridays!  Had some other day and want MORE!!! haha

runekeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I always have a sugar craving - heck, almost every time I visit my boyfriend, we either go get snacks or we make box mix cake/brownies/cookies. Right now, I could go for a red velvet cupcake or a Nutella crepe from The Creperie (in NYC). Or just some Nutella out of the jar.

flintmccullough

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lindor-milk-chocolate,so-smooth-and-creamy,the-best-I-ever-found,and......so-expensive,lol.

catspaw,what-ya-willin-to-pay,to-have-me-ship-you-some,lol.Actually,Houston,has-better-ones.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
ANYTHING! I'm serious.....at this point, I would take anything! Hoagie, pizza, M & Ms, chocolate chip cookies, potato chips, Cheez-its....you name it; I want it.

Last edited:

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Earlier it was donuts. But, having just eaten 3 Little Debbie Honeybuns, that craving has been satisfied.

For the moment..:lol3:.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now stop it. I'm trying to diet !   
  thats why I said salad.

dejolane

Last edited:

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I crave a cigarette now and then, but have learned that a craving is a fleeting thing that only lasts a few seconds, I can overcome that. 3 Years non-smoker here!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been on a hot sauce kick.  So it's been anything with hot sauce!  I think I may have finally satisfied that craving now though.

I could go for a nice cold glass of chocolate milk though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.