Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Thank you for turning on the water, slave. Now go away."

Yes master. I hear and obey (retreating into the office whre I could observe when he had finished)

While keeping an eye out for master to finish, I heard the door opening. I espied master Fulff (alternate name for Shadow Ram) and Charlie cat RACING .....

Fluff and Charlie rounded the corner into the hall. Shadow Ram ahead by half a head. Charlie running like a marmalade blur.... Shadow a cat whisker behind. They round the corner into the watering station.

BAM.... Shadow has done a bounce turn off the door and LEAPS for the first step up to the station (we slaves would call it a toilet seat) and cuts offs off Charlie.

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I was winning. You cheated!" Charlie complained.

"No.... You just didn't think of it while running. You youngsters must learn all options available and be able to think while in a speedy situation." Shadow said.

"You two stop complaining. I'm trying to drink [heheheh I'm here drinking first] Tigger complained.

"Why don't you move over and let us drink?" they said

"I'm thirsty. I'm here first, so wait your turn."

"You drink enough for three cats and it takes too long." Shadow said.

"Patience young grasshopper. You must learn patience."

(I chuckled....)

"SLAVE! Why are listening in on private master communications?" Charlie grumbled

"Why are you trying to correct that slave? I'm the leader here and it's my job if more than one of us are present. I can and will allow it but you must ask for MY guidance." mater Tigger scolded Charlie.

"yes sir." Charlie said in a chagrined tone

"[youngsters take time to train]" Tigger thought

Tigger did a LONG stretch (methinks he wanted to rub in the "I'm first" and took his time leaving the watering station.

Shadow butted his head in to drink.

Charlie was almost tap tap tap tapping his claws, as I could tell he really was getting impatient, but he was restraining himself because he was youngest.

In the meantime, Tigger sauntered into the computer room/office. He went to the front observation and glanced outside. His quick survey revealed nothing that captured his interest so he walked around the back of the printer, over to the desk and stepped on the keyboard. (many complaints from the computer could be heard, but he ignored them)

"Whatcha' doing slave?" he inquired

I'm going to check THECATSITE and post some of your life. Many people like to read about you.

"Lemme see.... get out of the way!"

Uh.. it's difficult to get there when you're standing on the keyboard. The computer doesn't like it. (it was in the process of showing many strange boxes and windows. Help screens and the clock had appeared.

"Oh... alreight. I'll move. Study up and let me sit on your arm while I read that" he ordered.

Yes master (while I was closing all the helpful boxes he had opened.

THUMP.... (Fluff had jumped to the floor, as he was done drinking)

DW called out that he was done drinking.

Charlie's drinking now I replied

"Hey... take me to thecatsite"

Yes master. Look master. 17,800 views.

"Kewl... [I wonder how many that is. I know nothing of that slave invention - math] I think more slaves should read about me."

Yes master. I can't order them to read about your life you know.

"You think of a way to make them aware of me or I'll get upset with you and be cranky."
[I don't expect him to, but I have to keep him on claws and pointy sharp things] he said regally

Yes master (sigh)

THUMP.... Charlie had gotten down.

He's done DW called. Turn off the water.

I can't. I'm being held prisoner I replied.

Ok.. I'll turn it off she said.

"Please stop distracting him. I'm getting information." Tigger said

Yes master. I hear and obey. DW replied.

and Tigger leaped to the floor and walked away.

"Tell me about it later, slave." he called over his shoulder.

I was checking to see if I was bleeding deeply from the holes he had left behind when he decided to change his mind and depart.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
(a short note about Tigger)
DW and I are starting to get concerned that master Tigger has stopped eating. It has been about 3 days since he has eaten. He has taken some tuna fish though. I'll keep everyone posted.

Felton

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by felton

(a short note about Tigger)
DW and I are starting to get concerned that master Tigger has stopped eating. It has been about 3 days since he has eaten. He has taken some tuna fish though. I'll keep everyone posted.

Felton
Gosh I hope its nothing serious. Try offering water that tuna or chicken is boiled in if he's really not eating.

Many prayers and vibes for adorable Tigger, so he may feel well enough to continue with his antics as your master

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Master Tigger looks thinner, but he does eat, after a fashion.

"Slave. HEY SLAVE! That roasted beast (I had grilled so beef that I let overcook just a smidgen) looks and tastes nice. Give me more.... I won't tell you again."

Yes master. We hear and obey

DW cut up and put it in a small baggie just for him.

"Ah... I like this. You've done well silly slaves." he remarked

"HEY!!! I want some too. " all the other masters complained

and thus they stated pestering us.

"Why does he get more than we do? Is it because he's alpha master?" each and all muttered.

He's not eating that much, because he's sick.We want him happy.

"Thank you slave. I am happy EXCEPT WHEN YOU STEPPED ON MY TAIL LAST NIGHT!"

I'm sorry master. I was not looking where you darted so quickly. I ask that you give me advance warning when you're going to test my reflexes by running through my legs.

"Yeah yeah yeah. You blame me for your in adequate response time."

More beef?

"That will do."

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"You are trying to poison me. That food is unacceptable. I want that London broil my primary slave was giving me!" Tigger told me

You really do need to eat this food so as to help with your kidney disease.

"I will not eat that ...... that.............. DOG FOOD!"

Yes master. I opened the chill box door and took out some chicken.

"Hmmm chicken is good. How about this:

Finiky feline finally finishes favorite fowl. " Tigger told me a little time later.

I see the allure of alliterative allucution has affected you.

but I was talking to a tail that was turning left to go down the hall. I had been dismissed.

"HEY SLAVE! I'm done eating. I want WATER!" he told me in a firm voice.

I put his bowl on the drain board after I had finished rinsing....

"HEY SLAV>.........." as he stopped abruptly as I was turning into the watering station.

I turned on the water and pet my master whilst he drank.

Charlie Cat came in and asked, while he was waiting:

"Why does he get all that good meat? I love London broil & chicken as well as any other master." he complained

I forgot about the london broil and let it overcook on the grill. Tigger likes it and was not eating his regular food. We had to get him to eat something or he would starve to death. We do NOT wish that to happen. I have some hamburger that I grilled you could eat.

"That will do." he muttered

Charlie followed me into the kitchen, but got distracted by all the white that was now outside (it had snowed heavly during the night.... schools closed, snow days abound etc.)

"Hey I can't see for all that white stuff. I was looking forward to nattering at birds as I did yesterday. It was warm and pleasant." he cried

Welcome to Colorado weather master. Wait 20 minutes and it will change

but he was now paying attention to the hamburger I had in my hand.

Hmmm food wins over flying.......

"Oh shut up and give me that food!" Charlie muttered

"Will you stop whining. I could hear you all the way down the hall and on the workstation." Tigger said

"Oh... are you over being cranky?" Charlie asked (Master Tigger had become Mr. Crankypants awhile earlier - his kidney disease results in horrid episoodes that are similar to awful hangovers to slaves and he gets cranky I had found out from DW who had researched his disease. We had given him IV fluids late last night and the extra fluids had resulted in a placid master)

"I can administer pain if you wish young kitten." Tigger said aloofly

"I bow to your age and wisdom" Charlie said [but I'll become alpha when you can't handle me... Charlie thought]

but Master Tigger was showing his tail...... as he walked away.

We were being ignored.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"SLAVE!" Tigger almost howled...

Yes master?

"I see that you have NOT updated my chronicles in quite some time. Why is that?" my master asked

I've been workin......

"I have not seen you on the workstation, where I spend a great deal of time. You don't have the work ethic we masters share." he interrupted

working. Yes I know, but do my work in a different place. I can take you there, if you would not object to the car ride.

"I am going to hurt you. You know I don't like that dirty, smelly obnoxious sounding..... thing" he muttered.

I've been at work or singing at choir.....

"Is that what you call that yowling?" he said with a grin (heheheheh)

choir practice. It's Holy week. Primary slave came into the computer roo....

"This is the master’s observation room. I keep telling you that." Tigger said regally.

"We like............ IS THAT ONE OF MY FAVORITE TOYS?!?!?!?!?! “Tigger shouted joyfully

Yes master. We just came back from what you call "Cat Toy Sunday" [we call it Palm Sunday but master Tigger has named it thus and so it shall ever be]

Master Tigger was dancing. Almost jumping several feet into the air to catch the elusive toy. Master Charlie ran into the room and danced almost as well as Tigger (he does really well for being short a hind leg)

JUMP .... swinging paw to catch.... bat at palm....... dance....

"Yawn.... that's boring" Master Shadow said as he sauntered by the door. He was off to work.

"HEY.... LET ME HAVE THAT!!!" both complained

"HA... I caught it. I caught it." Tigger exclaimed

"You cheated. You jumped in front me of and elbowed me out of the way!" Charlie muttered

"You kittens just don't know how it's done. I may... and you notice I said "may" teach you how it's done."

"Yeah yeah yeah.... just like you're going to teach me how to educate a dog. It can't be done." Charlie countered

but Tigger had walked away.

------------- insert about 10 minutes while we changed clothes-----------

"Pick me up slave."

Yes, master..........(Tigger was standing at the end of the bed and ordered me when I walked by)

purr purr purr purr....

"Let me stand on your shoulder, silly slave" [hehehehhe I'm going to get those toys that are on the dresser and silly slave can't figure it out hehehhehe ]

and I stood there.... just out of reach of the top of the dresser.

Master Tigger stood on my shoulder for a very long time.

"I must get those toys.... DRAT... just out of reach.... I can jump there and get those toys.... which way should I go when I have it in my mouth" Tigger thought.........

He was so intent on getting one of his favorite he didn't notice a small, slight movement away from the dresser.

"SLAVE! You're getting further and further away!"

Yes, master. I have to finish changing clothes and that means going over here.

"Sometimes I think you've been trained by primary slave. She doesn't like me clawing, chewing and dragging my toy around my domain."

I do listen to her....

Primary slave was chuckling....

"Oh stop laughing at me."

and Master Tigger jumped down off my shoulder and (almost) stomped away

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"natter.........natter............natter...............natter" Charlie said, eyes getting big.... stooping down into a low crawl ready to pounce upon the bird he was stalking (difficult to do since he was behind glass doors... but he was getting ready)

"You young kittens really should remember you can't get those flying things. The silly slaves just won't let us outsid.......................I N T R U D E R A L E R T!!!!!!!" Tigger almost screamed

Master Tigger has espied a rather nice looking Siamese was was sauntering across the deck.

"STOP HIM [I'll deal with your opinion later slave] LET ME OUT TO SHOW HIM WHO"S BOSS!!!!" Tigger ordered loudly

"heheheheh You alpha cats have to worry territory. I don't have too.... heheheheh" Charlie chortled

I'll deal with you later.........

Zoooooommmmmm and Tigger was running down the hall (we had been in the living room)
I followed and caught the tail end of his tail disappearing into the bedroom. When I got there, he was a lump (behind the curtain) kinda hissing and growling

"I will tear you apart! Get out of my domain! I'll rip out your belly and "Tigger muttered

I opened the curtain and saw:

Nose to nose was Tigger and Intruder Cat.

"I'm out here. You can't do a thing. I can walk around and taunt you. I'm here, your there You can do a thing........ You can't do a thing....... " Intruder cat repeated, knowing he would just send Tigger through the roof.

He succeeded.

Tail fluffed out..... teeth ready to chew and claws flexing..... Tigger was ready for all out war, but I would not open the door.

"SLAVE! I am going to prove to that intruder I am master of this domain. Let me out!" Tigger ordered

No master. I will not.

Intruder cat was doing a long long stretch. Looking around, as if to decide where to mark his territory....

"He's going to mark................" Tigger watched him leave, walking along the top of the deck railing.

"He gone and I couldn't get out to mangle him." Tigger said pointedly

Yes master. He was doing it on purpose. He was trying to get you goat, and he succeeded from I can see.

"Go away!" Tigger settled down to keep watch on his domain.

"hehehehe You let him get away! You let him get away!" Charlie said as he walked in.

Tigger was not in the mood and started to become Mr. Crankypants, but I scooped him up and took him into the office, all the while petting and soothingly speak....

and closed the door. Master Tigger allowed himself about 30 seconds of petting...

"Let me down." he ordered.

and proceeded to explore the room, looking for new and different things to take his mind off intruder cat. (Tigger did not look outside to the front yard)

Charlie was trying to work, when I opened the door and Tigger went off down to the Kitty TV station.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Whatcha doin', slave?" Tigger inquired

I'm getting ready for work.

"I've been working here all day, and I saw you working right there. (he pointed to my side of the bed) " Tigger said

"You don't work very well because you flop around, twitch and make loud noises. Has anyone of any intelligence taught you how to work? Oh.. wait. You're a slave and can't be taught because you don't remember." Tigger giggled

Yes, master. I understand, but I sleep there... and work someplace else.

"You try to work."

and I have to finish getting ready and go.

but I was talking to the tip of a tail that disappeared into the hall. I finished getting ready, and went to the kitchen.

"Feed me slave." Tigger ordered

I got a handful of solid food and placed it in his dish (hoping he'd be satisfied with his special kidney diet) and watched my master start eating.

"hmmm good food for a change." Tigger said with a mouth full.... [I'm not going to tell him I've been waiting for fresh food for hours and that I'd eat dog food.....did I just say dog ?? Oh... I must ge famished]

I was glad he decided to eat, since I was getting short on time. I retrieved my lunch and double checked to see if I had everyghing I was supposed to have.

See ya later Tigger. I'm off to work.

"Good. I'm need to get back to work." Tigger said as he trotted down the hall.

and off I went to work.

I went back inside to get my work ID card and keys and found Tigger sitting there.

"ahdheheheheheh ha ha hhehhehehe short trip? I thought you were going to work?" Tigger laughed

Yeah yeah... I forgot some stuff. I got distrated by your ..........

"Don't say it or I'm going to hurt you."

yes master. I hear and obey...... and picked up my keys and ID.

See ya.

"Make wure you bring back some good fish or chicken. I've taken a liking to it of late." Tigger ordered

Yes master. (we had plenty in the chill box, but I didn't mention that) I'll get prime chicken and fish just for you.

and I went to work.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A master, whose name shall remain unkown, so as to not embarass him (but he did have an affinity to sitting on ones lap and his names starts with lap) was standing outside the watering station he prefers. (we salves call it the master bathroom) DW was inside, but with the door only partially closed, doing something that involved the sliding glass door for the tub/shower. DW noticed one of the masters feet under the door and his attempting to close the door, thereby locking her inside.

We can only guess why our master would wish to lock her inside, because if he were trying to open the door, he would be pushing the door in the wrong direction.

as an aside: Our masters are always smarter than we slaves, because we can be referred to as "dumber than a box of rocks" or "one french fry short of a ......" you get the idea. I would never insult a master by calling him a walking rock or such.

Whose paw is that trying to lock me in? DW inquired

"Drat..... I've been caught. I got distracted by that other slave. My joke has been discovered." my master said

Whereupon my master jumped up on the workstation and came over to me. He covered up by asking to be fed.

"I'm dying of hunger here. You must feed me!" he ordered

You were given some food not less than 3 hours ago. You can't be starving.

"Will you listen to me or not? When I tell you I'm dying of hunger, I'm HUNGRY!"

Yes master. I heard that you're full and taht we should feed you in 5 hours. We hear and obey.

"WHAT! I said no such thing. I'm hungry. I want food!" he almost shouted

Yes master. No food.

and he left in disgust.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was standing in the kitchen, looking toward the Kitty TV station, when I saw my master walking along the sill. My master was sauntering along the sill looking out at a bird, nattering and starting to crouch into pounce mode.

and he placed his left front leg out into open air. My masters are capable of stupendous things, but walking on air is a new one for me. The nameless master recovered from his stumble by landing on the floor with a thump.

"That, slave, is how to jump amd land from a point more than 3 times the height of you body. Do you wish me to demonstrate again?" master inquired

"heheheheh that was good oh long haired master. Do it again." Tigger snickered

"I thought you were working so I used the time to teach your secondary slave." master said

"How could anyone work with all that racket? Everybody within miles heard that thump." Tigger said

"I didn't say I was going to do the silent stalk landing, oh alpha cat"

"I don't recall the teaching sylibus being posted. Would you do so in the future so I may critique your teaching skills?" Tigger said silkily.... setting master up for future ridicule methinks.

"I'll so you things later, so I'm off to take a break." as we saw the tail disappear around the corner.

Much laughter was heard from at least two masters......(Charlie joined in on the fun that Tigger had started)

a short time later, Master Tigger was gazing out the front door. (I think he gazed wistfully because it was a beautiful spring day, after a snow storm)

"Ah.... melting snow..... warm sunshine....... worms to play with....... birds to stalk......places to explore on the outside of my domain." Tigger sighed......

"but I don't want to go outside right now. I just want to lounge in the sunbeams.....

so I left master Tiggger alone.....

while primary slave remarked that she had read a knitters blog about a slave who had masters named "Sterling and Tigger"

and left us wondering if this far away person (she is not a person. She's a slave, just like you are silly slave-- Tigger remarked) had masters named Shadow, Laptop and Charlie and that a rift in the space time continuum had occured.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had almost finished a day of the "Tigger Chronicles"...... a rather lengthly post.....

when Master Tigger jumped up and sat on the keyboard of this laptop.

and the post was gone. Deleted..........

"They didn't want to read about me, anyway. I'm sure they don't want to hear about how I was cranky and nasty. They're silly slaves." Tigger giggled

Yes, master. You looked rather elegant, sitting on the keyboard.

"Oh... go to bed."

Yes, master. I'll finish this chronicle.......

------------- and Tigger shutdown this computer and left ----------

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Pick me up, slave." Tigger ordered

Yes, master. I hear and obey.

"Pet me."

so I started petting my master.

purr purr purr purr......

about 45 seconds later.....

"Let me stand on your shoulder."

and he climbed up, positioned so that he was standing on both shoulders.... with my head bent forward.

"Hey... keep petting me!"

uh... master, it's difficult to have you stand on my shoulder and pet you at the same time.

"I don't want to hear about your short comings, I just want to be petted, and stand on your shoulders."

I tried to pet, but just could not.

"You are hopeless. Get another slave to help you." Tigger grumbled...

I'm the only one upstairs right now. The secondary slave is getting food for your minions.

"Food? I want some chicken!"

You're standing on my shoulder, wanting me to pet you and you want me to get some chicken?

"Yes."

Have I become a superslave? Did you grant me super powers so that I can reach into the chill box and do all that you wish me to do, while I'm petting you, while you're on my shoulders?

"Oh... I'll get down, so stop your whine."

and he left a little puncture hole as he jumped down.

"Feed me."

We're not in the kitchen.

but I was talking to empty air..... as he had disappeared, no doubt he was in the kitchen.

"SLAVE!" I heard him shouting from the kitchen.

Yes, master? as I turned the corner

"Chicken. Now!"

I reached into the magic storage unit and got some chicken.

"That's not chicken. That's turkey. It must be one of your relatives." he chuckled at his joke.

Tigger smacked me on the leg, telling me with no words that he wanted what was in my hand.

"ah... that's tasty, although it is a little cold, but it was in the magic box."

I made sure to tear the turkey into small chunks, making sure he didn't choke and that I had fingers left.

"I'll have some dry food now. That whet my appitite and I'm willing to eat that dry swill."

Tigger ate quite a bit, so I was surprised. We've not had many objections to the dry food of late, and we can't understand why. Tigger normally complains about the dry food.

"ah... that was good. I want water now." as he trotted to the watering station.

"HURRY UP"

Yes master.

--------------insert about 5 minutes of drinking------------

and I heard the scramble of masters, running in the kitchen, headed for the watering station. No doubt, DW had opened the door to the basement.

I stepped out of the way just in time. Shadow had turned the corner first, followed by Charlie.

Tigger looked up and to his right. Shadow was sitting there, waiting to drink. Charlie was on top the toilet.

Master Tigger looked at me, and that was a mistake.

Charlie pushed his way past Shadow, who had also looked at me. Laughing through a mouth filled with water, Charlie said:

"He who hesitates is lost." (difficult to hear, but I think that's what he said)

"Do you wish to be hurt? If you don't move, I'll show you who's boss around here!" Tigger said through gritted teeth.....

"I'm done. Your turn." as Charlie walked away.

I left as well. I don't like to be between masters who are not in the best of moods. (although I have, and paid the price)

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Three masters, intently watching the water flow ouit of the nozzle of the master's watering station. All of them waiting for one of the others to back down, and not take the first drink.

Are you going to take a drink? Any one of you? Are you having a water stare down contest?

Not a single word to me. Nothing to each other..........

and the water still flows.............

Are you going to drink? (I asked again, wondering why my masters were not drinking)

I turned off the water, and left the watering station.

Not a word.........

so I left them in peace.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was headed for the kitchen, walking from the computer room/office when I saw master Tigger RUNNING down the hall. I was turning left into the hall when this happened. Tigger made a hard left turn into the watering station.

Ah... he's thirsty and I'm available.

A FLYING leap onto the toilet seat (it has no lid thickener and is slippery) Tigger had lost traction and was in a severe slide. His back half was now OFF the toilet seat and with a skill I found to be quite amazing he was now airborne and headed for the top of the watering station.

"I'm waiting for you to turn on the water, slave." Tigger said.

uh.....

"Did you find my skills admirable?"

I'm in awe....... extraordinary.

"As well you should, but I'm here to drink."

Yes, master. I hear and obey.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Whatcha' doing, slave?" Tigger inquired, while sitting on the paper that I was going to cut with a circular cutter. (imagine a very sharp cicular pizza cutterwheel)

Uh.... I'm going to talk to you, because you're sitting on that paper I want to cut.

"Well.... go ahead and cut the paper."

You're sitting where I want to cut, and I don't want to hurt you with this circular cutter.

"So you're just going to stand there looking like a rock?"

Gee thanks for the compliment. I don't insult you, do I?

"Not normally, but you have been known to call me a dog. I found that insulting."

I remember asking if you had turned into a dog, so that you could be let out into the back yard.

"See.. You just called me a dog again."

No.... I ASKED if you had become a dog.

But I was talking to the retreating tail of my master, who appeared to be headed for the newly re-covered masters lounge chair. (I had removed the old carpet and put new carpet.........which meant that a fresh scratching post, lounger, play area and such had been placed for my masters.

"ah.... a comfortable, new smells and scratch post layabout. Thankyouslave!" Tigger exclaimed

You're welcome, master

and I saw his eyes roll up as he started to comtemplate his naval.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Slave!"

Yes master?

"I'm pleased you got rid of all those computer parts and off my desk." Tigger said

(When did it become your desk, I wondered) I was working and repairing a friends laptop.

"Laptop is downstairs and I don't like him. I want to rip out his throat, so don't mention his name again!" Tigger ordered

Yes master, but I was talking about a mobile computer. You know the kind you like to lay on, because it's warm?

"Ah.. yes. Those little rectangles of warm I do so enjoy. Everytime I walked on my desk there, little sharp objects and unsteady footing pieces were in my walking area. I didn't like that." Tigger siad

Uh.... you stepped on circuit boards and mobile computer pieces. I can understand why you didn't like it. I did tell you that this was going to happen.

"You didn't tell me."

Yes, master (I didn't feel like getting into a argument with a master. It's liike trying to out stubbron a cat. It just isn't going to happen and I'll never ever win)

"You fixed it, I take it." Tigger said, while fwapping his tail

You're getting irritated, master?

"I'm a little miffed. Did you charge anything to repair it?" Tigger said

No. It was for a friend of mine, and all he needed to do was pay for the parts.

"Did you charge him for my work?"

Uh... no I didn't. (wondering what was coming)

"I am going to make him pay for the work I did. You will present him with the bill, and I expect immediate payment." Tigger ordered

What did you do?" and as I said it I realized I had.....

"I gave it a cat scan, silly slave." Tigger guffawed

I had walked into that, with both eyes wide open, unsuspecting that master Tigger was in a playful mood. His tail fwapping wsa impatience at waiting to drop that liittle bomb on me.

"My work here is finished for the day." Tigger said laughing ly....

and he walked off.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Master Tigger came running into the office/computer room and in one bound landed on the desk in front of me. There was only one problem with this demonstration of skill and a masters ability......

Master Tigger was in a slide, of which he recovered in a fashion that I had no idea how he accomplished this feat. One second he was sliding.......

and the next he was stopped, looking at me and saying.....

"I happen to be in the mood for some attention. Pet me slave. Pet me now!" Tigger ordered.

Yes master. Would you prefer both hands?

"One is fine, two is better, and having all my slaves pet me at the same time is what I really want." Tigger purred

ah... but I'm the only slave here right now. Your primary slave is in the kitchen, making my lunch. (I had the night shift and was checking email before I went to work)

"Did you say lunch?" as he disappeared out the door.

I have no clue how he performed this act of bi-location. One instant he was getting attention, and the next he was rounding the door into the hallway and headed for the kitchen.

"That's the master feeding station, silly slave." Tigger informed me in a faint voice.

"I am dying of hunger, primary slave. Feed me." I overheard him saying to DW.

Yes, master - DW said.

I had been eating a banana earlier, and master Tigger and Shadow both wanted some.

"That is food that you're eating. Give me some, slave."

Yes master, but I don't think you like this.

"I don't care, feed me now." both replied

"Gack.... that's horrid." Shadow said as he turned up his nose.

"Are you trying to poison me? That's not food." Tigger said

and Tigger walked away.

Master Shadow came back and sniffed again. I think he was hoping I'd gotten some better food, but I had not.

"Ugh... that's not food. It's something that belongs in a litter box." Shadow said

I told you that you'd not like it. You've never liked banana, except in banana bread.

"Did you say bread? Give me bread. I like bread." both masters replied

DW has the bread. Tell her you're........

"We are both skin and bones from lack of food. Give us bread and beef, slave."

I put the bread and beef away, and I'm going to give you a feast later. DW said (giving me a scowl) as she attempted to divert attention from my lunch.

"Food. We want food, now"

I went back to the computer room, thankful that DW was going to feed my masters (I didn't want to have a finger removed by an over eager master.

"

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Master Tigger was holding DW hostage, while we watched TV. This is a common happenstance, as all our masters are drawn to her. DW is a cat magnet. I will be used, if I happen to be in the supine position or sitting with my legs out. I seem to generate alot of heat and DW doesn't move very much. That's my guess, but I could be wrong, as my masters have not yet passed this information on to me. I'm judged to be inferior I guess.

Nonetheless, master Tigger was curled and comfortable. Working hard, while DW watched TV.

DW: Master Tigger, I have to be getting up, so that I can get ready to go to bed. It's that time of night.

Tigger: curled and comfortable, unmoving, eyes closed in deep contemplation.

DW: Master. I will be moving, so I'm giving you some warning.

Tigger: see above actions

DW: Get ready

Tigger: See above

DW: I'm getting up.

Tigger: See above

DW moved a couple muscles in her toe.... enough to get a masters attention.

Tigger: see above

DW moved a few more muscles

Tigger: Oh... if I must.....

Tigger stood up. (this action took about 10 seconds)

Tigger did a LONG languid stretch..... (describing it as glacial would insult a glacier for being too fast, if comparing the stretch of master Tigger and speed of glaciers)

"Did you want something, slave?" Tigger asked after he completed his stretch, some undefined amount of time later. We were so engrossed with master Tigger and his stretch we lost track of time. (I never suspected that masters could control the space / time continuum)

"Silly slave. Why do you think we're masters and you're slaves? Try not to think of it, because you'll overload your thought process and have to be reset, not unlike windows"

Yes, master. I hear and obey

"as well you should"

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"If you look at me in that tone of voice one more time I'm going to rip out your heart and feed it to the dogs!" Tigger growled at Charlie

Tigger. Don't be Mr. Cranky Cat. It's not nice. DW and I said at the same time.

"He's starting to get me angry."

All he was doing was laying on my legs. DW said.... as I got up and went over to pick Tigger up. I started petting and giving him attention so as to sooth his spirit.

"Ah... that's what I need, but is it Ok to think about beating him up?" Tigger said

Remember that you're alpha and supposed to show all your minions that you can and will be nice to everyone.

"He hit me in the face with his tail."

You're getting cranky because he touched you? (I had seen that Charlie had come very close to Tigger's face with his tail, but it didn't look like he hit him) Are you getting in to the "HE TOUCHED ME!" mood like little children?

"uh.... just give me attention, slave"

Yes master.

By this time, Charlie had run out of the room, because he saw that Tigger was getting into Mr. Cranky mood.

and Tigger had gotten down and let DW pet him.

"I don't want that slave to pet me. I want you." Tigger told DW

You must be having a bad night. I'll pet you and give you attention.

Tigger closed his eyes and started purring.....

and thus we avoided a scene where Tigger beats up one of our younger masters to show them who is boss kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.