We're back in business!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I can't seem to use the "insert image" button yet.....

But I think im going to like that spoiler feature!  
There seems to be an issue with the insert button - the team is working on that. May I just say, it feels so good to have a team of engineers working for us

Not even text? What about pictures from the albums? I thought we could use that?
Text is allowed and so are thumbnails from your albums. You can even have rotating images there, to display more than one of your cats on each thumbnail. I'm sure we'll be seeing those all over pretty soon ;) I'll post some tutorials too.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I believe it was already mentioned that there won't be signatures just yet. The colors of the forums are hard on my head. I find it difficult to read...That might be just me though. Will we ever be able to customize the look? lol
Ever is a big word
but it's not something that will be supported in the foreseeable future, I'm afraid.

crumbandharvey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After spending all day waiting, I had to hit refresh one more time before bed... just in time for me to kill the last 45 minutes making Harvey and Crumb's cat pages and uploading pictures instead. The morning's gonna come awfully fast... 

I love the new forum so far, though! I just miss my signature banner...

Last edited:

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'm in shock - let me catch my breath.  I was wondering why my feed wasn't working so decided to go directly to the website to find out.  WELL!! GULP, and WOW!

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought I might have been first, 
 but I see loads of others have beat me to it 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Back when I used to spend time at a local cat shelter, the lady who ran the place used to say that when you work with cats, you have to be fast!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Love it!  It's beautiful!  And it has that "new forum" smell!!

Must go exploring now. 

Last edited:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back TCS!  I tried to login all evening yesterday and kept getting the "we'll be back" message.

I notice also that I can no longer see the forums at work. The conent is now blocked. I used to like reading the forums on my lunch breaks.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I typed in the usual address in this morning at work just to check and was like WOW! I don't recognize anything but the names! LOL!

Now I need some more time to procrastinate at work and check out everything here and how it works/is set up!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am trying to find a way to enlarge the font. I can barely see it?  Any one find anything like that?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I notice also that I can no longer see the forums at work. The conent is now blocked. I used to like reading the forums on my lunch breaks.
Thanks for letting me know - definitely an issue to address. Any specific message coming up with that?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I am trying to find a way to enlarge the font. I can barely see it?  Any one find anything like that?
I always browser all websites with larger fonts - I have yet to see a website that's comfortable for me to read with the default font size :anon: I just use the browser options for that. Firefox has an option to zoom in, and you can choose to zoom in on the text only.