We're back in business!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first post on the new forum. I'm completely lost here.
 And the colors are giving me a headache.. But maybe I'll get used to it eventually.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 And the colors are giving me a headache.. But maybe I'll get used to it eventually.

I thought that was just me. I am having a hard time. lol. Without signatures and the little pictures of cats by the avatars (whatever they were called) I don't know who is who. 
 I really am like a cat...I am scared of change. 

Last edited:

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am trying to find a way to enlarge the font. I can barely see it?  Any one find anything like that?
If you hold down your control button and scroll you can make it bigger or smaller 

By the way love the spell check 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
If you hold down your control button and scroll you can make it bigger or smaller 

By the way love the spell check 
The scroll, my that works!!!  now where did you find the spell check? 
If you have Rich Text Editor set (under Preferences), you should see it all the way over on the right above the Reply box.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm finding it hard to recognise people without their siggys but I will get used to it.I love the way you can put bigger pictures on and video clips.x

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first post on the new forum. I'm completely lost here.

I find the colours difficult for my eyes too. I was using the "Ocean's Mew" colour in the old forum.

I find that looking at black text on a white or very pale background, or white text on a black background, very hard on my eyes. After a few seconds my eyes start to tear up and I have to look away.

I use Firefox and have an addon for it called "Colour this Site". I'm going to try it and see if I can create a scheme that is a little easier on my eyes to look at.

Last edited:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks for letting me know - definitely an issue to address. Any specific message coming up with that?
It isn't just the forums, it's the whole of TCS.  The blocked content message given when I try to access the site now is "Entertainment Not Allowed".
I get the same thing at work if I just go to thecatsite.com.  However, I can get into the forums directly by typing thecatsite.com/forums.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
How does one change their text signature??
Go to "My Profile" (link at the top navigation bar) and scroll down until you see your signature. There's a link there to edit your signature with :)