Wanting to switch my cats over to an all wet diet! Suggestions on healthy/affordable brands apprecia

kkienzle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Currently I do a half dry/wet on their daily diet, Taste Of The Wild dry and Merrick canned. I'm potentially interested in moving completely in the wet food direction but would like some suggestions for more cost effective options. I tend to buy the 5.5 oz cans (anywhere from $1.40-1.60 a piece) and I understand that it's definitely worth it in the long run, for their health but was curious what other routes exist? Thanks in advance!

yogakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm in the same boat as you. Except my little guy is still very young. Not sure how old your kitty is. I'm just learning about all this. What to avoid, ingredients to avoid, etc.

Next trip to the store, I'll be getting the Weruva Cats in the Kitchen, Feline Naturals, and Ziwipeaks.

I know a lot of people feed a combination of dry and wet. And some also feed the dry powder mix that they add to cooked meat. EZComplete and UStew seems to be highly recommended. If you're in Canada, there is one called Urban Wolf as well, but I don't know all that much about the cat formula.