Valentine Dates

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Yup, had to have it!

We obviously grew up loving the same cartoons though, because the Pink Panther was one of my favorites - as were Hannah Barbera and Looney Tunes!
I actually have an old stuffed Sylvester that I cherish and keep safe so he can last forever
. One of my choices for avatars was a Sylvester, but I picked the Pink Panther instead
, but I almost went with Sly

BTW, I love the pictures of Flowerbelle and Ming Loy!! Had to show Perkins and Presley their new girlfriends. They are wondering why the new fascination with the computer screen and then they see their Valentine beauties
and bat at the screen

The boys are glad to hear their dates like catnip
We are making the "Purrsage's" today
!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Perkins wanted me to send Flowerbelle a new picture of him. He is waiting by the door for his knickers, and wants to get packed for Smudges today!! He also sends a big smiley hello in the second photo

Perkins is saying hello and I LOVE you Flowerbelle

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Presley want Ming Loy to see his new photo!! I have been telling him all about Ming and he says he is in LOVE
. He even woke me up at 4:00 a.m. to discuss the travel plans to Smudges

Hello Ming Loy, would you like to join me on my favorite cat tree??? The first level is low to the ground so we should be safe

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Princess Perla sends Billy a big open mouth HARLO!!!!!! She has been very busy today prepping herself for her trip to Smudges. Lots of grooming going on and she even asked me to borrow some lipstick

Hi Billy, don't even think of trying any funny business at Smudges, you will be sorry
I am just now getting my big adult teeth in

Now, Where is my tiara??? GUARDS!!!!!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pipsqueak wants Luna to know she will be treated like a princess and he will be VERY gentlemanly. He promises to show Luna a PURRfectly enchanting evening at Smudges

Hello Luna!!! Are you getting ready for Smudges? I can't wait to meet you and show you my toys

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Sorry, my guys already have mates in real life--except for Marge--she doesn't seem interested in dating, though she once had a torrid love affair with the neighbor's Scottish Deerhound, through the dining room window...Rosalie and
Nixie are a couple (seriously!); Gemma and Leo are bf/gf, too. Loki & Little Miss have been a couple for 3 years now.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And will they be joining us at Smudge's on Valentines Day?
Apparently CoolCat's Milky will be entertaining the ladies who don't want to date.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, feralvr- your photos and captions are great!

By the way, if there are any single ladies still needing dates, I think Mister would be interested in having some fun. He is very affectionate, a real lover but won't push things too far too fast.. and of course, who can resist this face??

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarkMavis

Oh, feralvr- your photos and captions are great!

By the way, if there are any single ladies still needing dates, I think Mister would be interested in having some fun. He is very affectionate, a real lover but won't push things too far too fast.. and of course, who can resist this face??
Miezi would love to hook up with Mister, since they're both allowed to go outside.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh! Miezi looks like Mister's type for sure! I haven't seen him in a few days, but I'll accept on his behalf and let him know next time he's around.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna wants to know if Pisqueak is talkative? or quiet? Luna always has something to say. She'll chat the evening away, if he doesn't speak up!

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Skitter would love to be Midnight's date if he will have her. She says she will bring a nice big bag of nip for them to share.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Midnight would love to be Skitter's Valentine

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Magilla is sheepishly looking for a date now. I wasn't sure she wanted too, but she has peeked out from under the recliner and agreed. She doesn't want to be the only one in the house without a date. Clyde?? Would you be interested. You would be a striking couple, one black and one white!!

I tried to show Magilla Clyde's picture, but the computer scared her off. She still wanted me to ask if Clyde would kindly take her. Magilla is a tamed feral now and is quite well-versed in sign language as that is how alot of feral's communicate. And when we read about the stomping on the floor to call Clyde, well it was a match. I have taught Magilla to come out of hiding when I lightly stomp the floor.
She always runs to her room when she hears three stomps, she knows it is feeding time. Now I never have to go look for her, I just stomp three times and out she comes a runnin !!
Oh, Clyde is VERY excited, he's grooming already, oh, and theeeerrrre he goes, chasing Smudge around like a crazy cat!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry, just found this thread!

Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Goldy wants to know if Pinky is available again this year. Last year he wasn't feeling too well and she had to sneak into his house to hold his paw instead of going to the party.
Originally Posted by LDG

Pending requests

Goldy (Goldycat) & Pinky (????)
Take the question mark off of Pinky's name. He was completely enthralled with Goldy last year. He's feeling completely up to a little romance this year!

My Stumpy is looking for a quiet, elderly girlfriend this year. Stumpy turns 16 in April so is just looking for someone to cuddle up and watch the activities from a comfortable spot. He's toothless, has half a tail, but has always been a pure macho cat. He's in great shape for his age. He needs a little cheering up after losing his brother a few weeks ago, so someone very understanding would be appreciated.

Spanky is a paunchy, middle aged cat who is always up to some fun and would love to share his lazer pointer with a sweet girl.

Scarlett, as always, refuses to take herself off of her pedestal long enough to mix with the minions in the world.

Lucky is still recovering from losing his cat buddy and is still too depressed for the fun of a date.

Muddy and Koko aren't dating. They have too much fun playing with each other.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

Luna wants to know if Pisqueak is talkative? or quiet? Luna always has something to say. She'll chat the evening away, if he doesn't speak up!
Well, they will have to over-talk eachother
. Pipsqueak has a whole language of his own. He even talks to himself.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna would like to know what words Pipsqueak can speak? Luna clearly says "now, down, out, dad, yeah, no"

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh, Clyde is VERY excited, he's grooming already, oh, and theeeerrrre he goes, chasing Smudge around like a crazy cat!
Magilla doesn't know how to react with her new, handsome, older guy, Clyde! She hasn't said much, but did give a high five and a dew-claws up to the whole idea
. Clyde and Magilla should have no prob. communicating.
. And if they hear three stomps on the floor (ok, no jokers at the party....no fake stomping
) they will come a runnin' for kitty treats

Magilla promises Clyde to clean up before the party and wash her face

She wouldn't want to be seen at her first "coming out" party with a litter dusted face

Dear Lord in Heaven, who is at the door!!!!! Clyde isn't here, is he!!!
I am not cleaned up yet!!!

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

My Stumpy is looking for a quiet, elderly girlfriend this year. Stumpy turns 16 in April so is just looking for someone to cuddle up and watch the activities from a comfortable spot. He's toothless, has half a tail, but has always been a pure macho cat. He's in great shape for his age. He needs a little cheering up after losing his brother a few weeks ago, so someone very understanding would be appreciated.

Missy is sending her request for your Stumpy. She is also 16 years old and needs a quiet, boyfriend.